Chapter 25

Haneul's P.O.V

It's Yoongi oppa's wedding day. I asked Siho for help. Like for the dress, makeup and hair. Well, i wanna look at least good for Yoongi oppa's wedding. Even if i hate being in a dress, makeup. I'm in a white dress, that stops just above my knees. It's a off shoulder dress that Siho picked.

You have no idea how much i nagged at Siho for this dress. It's obviously showing my shoulders. And I don't like that idea. It's too revealing for me. But after all the nagging, i use it still. She did a simple makeup for me too. She did lose curls for my hair and place, white roses of a flower crown in my head.

She hand me a pair of white heels. I let out a groan. Urgh heels. I hate them. I put them on. "Waaa you're so pretty unnie!" - Siho said with a wide smile.

"I don't think so." - i said. Because i feel burdened. But for Yoongi oppa. Once I'm done, i grab my important stuffs, and leave my house, along with Siho. We parted ways once reaching the ground floor. I feel so weird. I walk out of the building, walking to the nearest convenience store. I felt stares.

Ah i hate this feeling. I grab a bottle of green tea, walking towards the cashier. Suddenly someone just walk pass me and hit me. "Aish." - i said, annoyed. Hitting my bare shoulder, urgh. That person apologised. And our eyes met.

"Oh. I'm sorry Haneul." - Sion said. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I pay the bottle of green tea. Walking out of the convenience store. Wanting to hail a taxi.

"Haneul!" - i heard someone called me. I turn and it was Sion. He walk to me with a smile.

"What is it?" - i asked.

"Where are you heading to? I can drive you there." - he said.

"No thanks. I'd rather go alone." - i said.

"Oh okay. But i wanna say you look very different but in a beautiful way." - he said, smiling so wide.

"Thanks. I really gotta go and have no time. So bye." - i said, hailing a taxi. A taxi stopped. I got in and told the ahjussi where I'm heading. Urgh seeing Sion early in the morning already makes me mood goes down.

Upon reaching the destination, i pay the ahjussi. I got out of the taxi and look around. I see some boys loitering around the place. And I don't know who are they. But they look suspicious for sure. I continue walking, in the building. I saw Yoongi oppa's parents, staffs, the boys. And was assigned to a seat.

Fast forward...

The ceremony was fun. Seeing Yoongi oppa smiling, so happy that Min is finally his wife. Min even sang with the boys. She have a nice voice. And her dress, is just, it's beautiful. Yoongi oppa looks handsome, as always. He's killing it with that tuxedo.

I saw Jungkook's wife. And their son. Now it makes sense. No wonder she looks familiar. This lady was the one who bumped on me. Well, she was kinda rude but I didn't mind about it much. Jungkook's son is so cute. Looking exactly like his appa.

I finally know who Irene was. Always hear her name. Jimin always talks about her. He finally finds his love. And their son. Namjoon told me what happened between the both of them. Not gonna say much on that. But their son, is handsome. Like, at this age, he looks handsome. He got that from a handsome dad and a beautiful mom, of course.

The ceremony has ended. I got up, walking to Min and Yoongi oppa. With a wide smile i head to Min first. "Min!" - i called.

"Oh unnie!" - she called me with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations. You look, damn beautiful." - i said with a smile. She laughed.

"Thanks unnie. Thank you for coming." - she said and smile.