Chapter 21

Haneul's P.O.V

4 months later...

I jumped on the hotel's bed, after my shower and let out a sigh. Ah I'm so tired. We're in Hong Kong now. And I'm drop dead tired. Thank god today is the last day of the concert. Assa! We're going home tomorrow!

As always, I'm always alone in a hotel room. It's comfortable to be alone. I look up the ceiling. I sighed. These few months, Namjoon have been spending time with Siena a lot. It's nice to see him all happy. But it weirdly hurts me. They've been going out without me now. It makes me relief because i don't need to be the 'stalker'.

And up till now, Namjoon have yet tell Siena his true feelings. He's liking, no. He's loving Siena secretly. Why do i feel like I'm hurt over this? I've been hanging out with Namjoon a lot too. Especially at night. We'll go out to eat, and just talk. During the day, if we're free, we'll do something fun together.

And i love those moments. I remembered about tomorrow night. Namjoon is going to finally confess to Siena. Hais. Why am i hating this? Why am i all hurt about this? I should be happy for him. I sighed again. I heard someone knocking my door.

I got up and open it. "Hi unnie!" - Byul greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hi. Come in." - i said with a small smile. I told Byul to come to my room because i have something to talk about. We sit on my bed.

"So unnie, what's wrong?" - she asked. I shrug.

"I don't know Byul. These few months, i just feel hurt. Right here." - i said, pointing to my heart.

"Oh? Why? Did you fight with your boyfriend?" - she asked.

"I don't have any. You know me, solo as always." - i said.

"Then? Why are you hurt, there?" - she asked.

I shrug. I don't know why. "Okay. What are you thinking now, that makes you hurt?" - she asked.

"Tomorrow night." - i said.

"What are you doing, tomorrow night?" - she asked.

"Cheering for Namjoon. He's confessing Siena." - i said.

"And why are you hurt by that?" - she asked. I shrug again.

"I don't know. I really don't know. It just hurts me." - i said.

"You and Namjoon oppa, are best friends, right?" - she asked.

"Yeah."

"Then? You're cheering for him tomorrow night but you don't seem happy for him." - she said.

"Exactly. And I don't know why." - i said.

"That's weird." - she said. It was all silent. I can't find any answers to it. I'm confused. I don't understand my own feelings. Why? Why? Why am i like this?

"Unnie, do you hate Siena unnie?" - she asked. I shook my head.

"No. Why would i? She's nice and she likes being friends with me. She's nice to Namjoon too." - i said.

"Thats weird." - she said.

We went silent for a good 10 minutes. Or maybe more.

"Or..." - she started.

"What?"

She faced me, looking at me seriously. "What do you think of Namjoon oppa?" - she asked.

"My best friend." - i said.

"Unnie, your eyes are different when i say Namjoon. Like, it shines." - she said.

"It's the lights." - i said. Learnt that from Namjoon.