Chapter 18

Haneul's P.O.V

I sneezed. Ergh. I'm having running nose. I feel cold. I cough badly. My throat hurts. My voice is different. I've been in my room for 4 days straight. I didn't go out and just stay in bed. Besides taking showers and to the toilet. I'm obviously having a high fever now. And it sucks.

I didn't check my phone for the past 4 days. I don't care to even check it. I'm always having ramyun for dinner. And i just sleep from time to time. I look at the time, 6 pm. Gahh. I got up slowly. My body aches. I walk to the kitchen, making ramyun.

While waiting, i walk to my living room, sniffing. I have yet wash any clothes from my luggage, from the Macau tour. I haven't even unpack them. I pull it to my washing machine, opening it and throw in the dirty clothes in the machine. Press buttons, put some clothes soap, then it starts washing.

I went to my living room. And i spotted something in front my door. I grab it. A letter. I walk to the kitchen, turn off the heat, unsealing the letter. I sneezed and let out a sigh. I unfold the letter.

'Ya! Where are you!! I'm so worried! Are you home? Are you safe? Are you okay? Where are you, Ha Haneul!! Oh god can you please not do this to me? Did you run away from Seoul? I really hope you didn't! I'm so worried that i can cry right now. Even writing this is making me wanna cry! Are you mad about something that you disappear from this world? Or was it something i said? I don't remember making you mad. Ya! ㅠㅠ where are you? Can you please call me? Don't you know how much i miss hearing your voice? Don't you know how much i miss you? Please Ha Haneul. I miss you so much. ㅠㅠ

-Your Bodyguard,
Kim Namjoon, RM.'

I sneezed again. Aigoo our Namjoonie. I shook my head. I grab my ramyun, eating it while reading the letter, again and again. It's a sweet letter. I've never received this kind of letters before. Is he that worried about me? Do he really care about me this much? I giggled. He's so cute.

After I'm done with my ramyun, wash the utensils, bowl and stuffs. I grab the letter, walking to my room. I place the letter on my nightstand, while i went to my bathroom to take a shower. Turning the water to warm temperature. Sick and cold water, hell no. I'll freeze. To add on, it's winter. I'll freeze more.

Putting on long baggy pants, a peach colored short sleeve tshirt, once I'm done with showering. I blow dry my hair. I grab a pair of socks, putting them on.

3 days later...

Yesterday was the last day for the 1 week rest. I'm sad. Because it ends so fast. Maybe because I'm mostly sleeping. I'm feeling a little better now. But my voice is still bad. And my throat is killing me. I still have a slight running nose. But my fever, maybe it went down a little.

I grab a cup, pouring warm water. Since my throat is killing me, I'd rather be safe and drink plain water than sweet drinks. Once I'm done, i grab my black long jacket, putting it on. Wearing a black turtle neck under it, black jeans and black boots. All black, because i feel like death. I just feel a little shitty.

I head out, to the ground floor. Going to Starbucks, buying a cup of hot coffee. Then walk myself to BigHit's building. Taking sips of my coffee while walking. Once I've arrive, i greeted Sohyun unnie. "Morning unnie." - i greeted her with my manly voice and a small smile.

She look up and widen her eyes. "Oh Haneul! Morning! Oh god your voice. You're sick?" - she asked, worried. She had her hands on my shoulders, looking at me. She move the back of her hand to my forehead.

"Ah. You're sick." - she said. I let out a small smile.

"I am. But I'm feeling a little better." - i said.