Sylvia-danchou and the SnK characters Prt. 2

Connie: And earlier this morning, Sylvia-danchou just updated, Reader x Mike: Dating, go check it out. Now, let's turn to Sasha for the weather.

Sasha: Thanks, Connie. People, it will rain potatoes, that is all.

Me: *enters room with tray of porridge* What the hell are you doing?

Connie & Sasha: Entertaining the Trainees while you were gone.

Me: D'awwww, that's sweet. Go give this to Eren so he can feed the sick Corporal.

*Connie and Sasha flies away*

Me: Hello, Trainees~! You weren't expecting a Sylvia-danchou and the SnK characters part. 2, no?

Jean: Is it gonna be a thing?! Tell me it's gonna be a thing!

Me: Yup, it'll be a series of CRACK times we spend with each other. And maybe an announcement or a update chapter, I dunno.

Mikasa: Sylvia-danchou's request list is still 7 or more.

Armin: And most of them are directed to Levi-heichou.

Me: And the man is bedridden. And for the people who ship EreRi, Eren is currently feeding said Heichou.

Hanji: Let the squealling commence!

Me: Also, FYI, I've installed the cast's rooms of their own. Including a library and an AV room!

Me: I would say that Levi would be completely healed after 3 chapters or so. And until that time, I'll try and focuse more on Male!Readers x Characters.

The female characters must need love also~

Ymir: Historia's mine. Nuff said.

Historia: *blushes* Y-Ymir...

Me: Okay, fun talk time, a while ago, I tried summoning a character named Germany in a way Satan's supposed to be summoned. I drew a satanic circle on a piece of paper, I placed beer, a plate of wursts, GerIta S&M lemon fanfiction, a whip, and something Nazi. And in the middle, I used a picture of Italy as a sacrifice.

Erwin: Did it work?

Me: Nope, but I did creep my brother out. So, points for me~!

Marco: I know something that might entertain the Trainees!

Everyone: What?

Marco: Let's ask Sylvia-danchou a few things about herself~!

Me: Yay, I love it when people wants to know my secrets~!

Sylvia-Danchou's G.I.

Age: Meh, I'll tell you indirectly, I'm under 18. :P

Gender: Female cat goddess!!

When's the first time you discovered anime?: I was 7 years old. EARLY OTAKU!!

First anime: I can't remember if it was Inuyasha or Pokemon...

Ambition when you grow up?: To either be a writer or a mangaka. Or to be a cat.

Weird food you've eaten: Tenga (grilled pork ear), Dinuguan (cooked pig's blood with pork chunks), crocodile sandwhich (tastes like chicken).

How'd you react to Marco's death?: *Insert inhuman noise here*

Me: Eto... Go read my description on my profile.

SnK cast: She got lazy, AGAIN!

Me: Shut it. I'm checking mah brotha. *wears creepy clown mask and enters Levi's room.*

Moments later...

Me: Eren screamed and kicked me out. Hey! Let's rewatch SnK in the AV room! *drags everyone to the room*

Everyone: *watches episodes 20 and 21*

Me: NOOOO!! NOT THE LEVI SQUAD!!! ;x; *holds the Levi squad tightly*

Erwin: Is she really this loud during this arc?

Oluo: We're ending this he- GAUCK.

Petra: Bit the tongue once again, have we? Anyways, we're putting Sylvia to sleep, she's bawling her eyes out.

SnK cast: Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell us about them in the comments or PM Sylvia-danchou!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Me: Sylvia-Danchou is out to cry late at night! DEAR GOD WHY?!