Male!Reader x Historia: Penpals

Do any of you have a penpal? If so, what are they like and how did you became penpals?

Enjoy!

Before you entered your house, you checked your mail. You took everything that was inside and finally went home. You placed your car keys on top of a cabinet and removed your coat to hang it on a rack. Your dog had greeted you with a bark and you petted the top of his head before you casually went to the kitchen to get a light snack.

After you ate your snack, you sat inside your office and went through your mail. Most of them were bills and ads but one was from an unknown person. You shrugged and opened it.

The letter came from another country. Which was supposed to be send to another country, not here. The one who wrote the letter was probably a girl named Historia, who was saying hello to her friend named Ymir. You debated whether or not to send a letter to Historia. In the end, you did.

Dear Ms. Historia,

My name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm from (country name), unfortunately, because of the mishap of the post office, your letter which should have been sent to your friend named Ymir, was sent to me. I'd like to say my apologies also, so I'm sending this letter and the one you wrote for Ymir to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

From, (y/n)

Surprisingly, a week after you sent that letter. Historia sent you another letter.

Dear (y/n),

Thank you for sending me the letter back. And also for sending a letter from you. The post office has been a bit confused lately, so I don't blame you. Thank you.

From, Historia

And from then on, you and Historia became penpals. Getting to know one another through letters that you'd get every week. One day, Historia sent a picture of herself, and you fell in love. You sent her a picture of yourself and she had quoted that you were undeniably handsome.

Dearest (y/n),

I'm taking a vacation in (country name). So there is a possibility that we may see each other. Is that possible?

Hoping for a quick reply,
Historia

--

Dearest Historia,

That would be fanastic! I can even show you around. It's not a hassle for me, please send me the information and where I can pick you up.

Yours truly,
(y/n)

Then after a week, Historia had sent a letter with all the information you needed. You began making an agenda for Historia's visit. And, a month passed and you were now at an airport patiently waiting for your pen pal. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach as you waited for Historia by the entrance. You had planned a whole month for her and now, you were wearing a suit with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

And then, you saw a pair of bright blue eyes staring at you. The owner had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and was wearing a summer dress as she pulled her cart of luggage. You blushed and grinned when you finally saw Historia in person. She was absolutely beautiful and made your heart skip a beat. Historia smiled when she saw you and a faint blush appeared across her cheeks.

You and Historia hugged like you haven't seen each other in a year or so. Historia was almost brought to tears after seeing her new friend. You gave her the bouquet of flowers.

"These are beautiful! And also my favorite, thank you, (y/n)!" She giggled. You offered to take her luggage and lead her to your car.

"Come along, Krista!" You joked, remembering one of her letters stating that Historia faked her name when she was in high school, "you'll be staying at my place while you're on tour in the beautiful country of (country name)!"

"Oh, I couldn't possibly do that, (y/n)! I'll stay in a hotel!" Historia frowned. You chuckled and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Nonesense, Historia. I already prepared the guest room for you! Come on, get in the car!" You encouraged her as you opened the door for Historia. She sighed in defeat and blushed as she got in. When you got in also, Historia kissed your cheek lightly.

"Thank you." She said simply.
You chuckled, despite blushing a dark shade of red, "alright, let's go. The day is still young!"

Penpals are great. Even though the chance of getting one would probably be a fifty year old man.

Requests are still ON HOLD
Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!
Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!