Reader x Reiner: Childhood Dreams

I saw this picture of Bertolt and Reiner talking about their childhood ambitions and I was like, "why not?"

Thus, this chapter was born.

Enjoy~

"Oh look at what I found!" Bertolt exclaimed, staring at the old journal in his hands.

"What is that?" You asked. Reiner and you sat down around Bertold as he gently placed the old journal on the floor. Reiner blew off the dust and all three of you started coughing, Reiner quickly apologized though.

The old journal had a dusty golden plate on the front that read, 'Carpe Diem'. It was a bit dusty and the journal was hard bound. The pages were yellowish and were still in tack. Bertolt had skipped a few pages and stopped at the page where a child's handwriting was found.

"Bertolt, look! Didn't you write this?" Reiner said.

"Haha, it feels so nostalgic seeing this. All the kids back at the village wrote on their own journals, right?" Reiner said.

"And if I remember clearly, both of you wrote your ambitions in one journal, right? Hehe, the two of you were inseperable when you two were little!" You giggled, "I hope that was in this one!"

You took the journal and skimmed through the pages, you grinned and gave Bertolt the journal back when you found the thing you were looking for.

"So you did find it. I guess I wanted to be a warrior when I was a child. How nostalgic." Bertolt smiled, Reiner took the journal and skipped a few pages.

"Really? Well for me..." Reiner began.

"What does yours say, Reiner?" You asked impatiently.

"I wanted to be jelly." Reiner smiled. You laughed out loud while Bertolt looked supportive.

"Hey! Don't laugh at my dreams, (y/n)!" Reiner whined as he leaned on you. You dissolved into giggles and playfully pushed Reiner away.

When Bertolt and Reiner left to get food, you stayed and went through the journal.

Your eyes widened when you got to the last page, after reading it, you ran away while blushing.

What was written on the last page?

'(y/n)'s dream'

'I Want to be Reiner's wife!'

The reason why I'm not taking requests for now is because I'm planning on something big for you, Trainees!

Bear with me, please!

Sylvia-danchou is out, peace!