Reader x Overprotective!Reiner: What's Mine is Mine

Requested by Katya_Winchester!
I hope you like it!

Enjoy~

"For the last time, (y/n), no." Reiner said, you groaned and slumped.

"But I'll only hang out with Mikasa and the others! I just want to be with them!" you complained.

"Oh, does that mean you're tired of me?" Reiner said sadly, you immediately regretted what you said and hugged Reiner from the back.

"....N-no! I never get tired of you, Reiner!" you cried, you clung to Reiner tighter.

"You hesitated..." Reiner pouted, tears start to form in your eyes and you whimpered, you reluctantly let go of Reiner, who was surprised by the sudden loss of weight.

Reiner turned around and eyes widened when he saw you wiping your tears away harshly with fists.

"O-oi, (y/n). Stop that! You're going to hurt yourself!" Reiner said.

"B-but... Reiner won't believe me!" you sobbed, Reiner sighed and began to rub his temples.

Reiner pulled you into a hug and comfortably rubbed your back. You sniffled and eased in your lover's arms.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). That was a horrible joke..." Reiner mumbled. You looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Does that mean you're allowing me to go?" you smiled hopefully, Reiner let go of you and sat on the couch, covering his face with a book without saying anything. You pouted and crossed your arms, you thought of a plan and when you did, you smirked.

"Well, why don't you come with me?"

"What?"

"Come with me! That way, you can check on me while I get to hang out with the others!"

"Not happening."

You plopped down on the floor and pouted a bit more.

"You're not my mom, Reiner! I can do what I want!" you bawled.

"And I can do what I want, and what I want is you not going with the others. I've spoiled you way too much and I will not let anyone have you except for me." Reiner said, you sulked and brought your knees to your chest.

"You're really overprotective, aren't you? Huh, Reiner?" you said, you heard your lover chuckle behind his book, which made you giggle. Suddenly, the door burst open and Bertolt came inside, followed by Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie and Jean.

"These guys are looking for you, (y/n)." Bertolt said, you smiled and stood up, but immediately felt strong hands hugging you from behind. You looked up and laughed nervously at Reiner, who was glaring at your friends.

"R-Reiner... uh, we just came to pick up (y/n).." Jean gulped.

"My (y/n)'s not going." Reiner growled.

"I'm not yours!" you protested.

"What's mine is mine. And when I say you're mine, (y/n), you are mine." Reiner replied. Reiner waved the others off, and when they all left, Reiner crushed his lips onto yours.

"Overprotective bastard." you blushed, Reiner laughed.

I realized that I didn't get to update yesterday, I'm sorry Trainees! ;-;. I had to take care of my granddad and I couldn't leave my grandma alone to take care of him because my grandma is little and thin, my granddad's the polar opposite of that.

So, thanks to my two VERY responsible elder brothers, I wasn't able to update.

I still have pending requests in my list so I have a lot of chapters for all of my Trainees!

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!