Good over Evil

As the wedding procession had started, a couple of people had ran into the hall, with various stages of injuries, shouting, "Stop!!!  Stop this wedding!!"

Neil looked up and saw that Avni was injured.  Neil ran from the mandap, to grab a hold of Avni.

"Avni!  Are you okay?  What the hell happened?  How injured are you?  Someone call the doctor?"  yelled Neil

"Neil,  I'm okay. We all are okay."

"Neil" yelled Juhi.  Neil ignored Juhi.   She was getting frustrated.

Bebe saw that Maddy  and Kareena came into the hall with Avni, along with Ali, DD and Neela.

Once Vidyut and Ragini Pandit saw that Maddy and Kareena had escaped their cluthes, they tried very discretely leave the venue, only to have DD noticed them and got his men to detain them.  They were quietly arrested and taken away to the police station.   Prakash asked Neil "Beta, what is going on?  What has happened to everyone that they are so hurt."

"Papa, I think Avni would be the person to explain all this.   So wifey, want to tell us everything" replied Neil.

"Wifey!!!  But I'm going to be your wife"  yelled Juhi.

"Actually,  Juhi, the marriage you tried to break, the couple must be divorced before the man can marry someone else otherwise it is considered an illegal marriage.  And two, for the marriage to be real, a pandits must be real and this pandit is an actor, which in Mumbai is not hard to find." explained Avni.

"What do you mean?" asked Juhi

"Well, that pandit is fake.  If you guys can fake a DNA reports to state that Neil is the father of your child, when in reality Vidyut R. Pandit is the father of your child, we can fake a wedding."  stated Avni.

"What?"  asked a shakened Juhi.

"Yes, we know that you are together with Vidyut and Ragini Pandit.  I know that Ragini and Vidyut blamed me for their losses but I couldn't figured why you had joined hands with the same people that used and sold you.  Until I figured out that you wanted my place in Neil's life."  said Avni.

"So.  He loves me!" stated Juhi.

"No.  He used to love the Juhi that you had showed to him.  Isn't that right Meher Arora."

"What!!  How do you know that!"  asked Juhi.

"You only had to deal with Avni.  That Avni that who had empathy with your situation.  Felt for the child that was taken away from you.  But I didn't realize that you were playing a game with us.   That Avni would have put her life on the line, just so another Ananya Verma isn't created."  said Avni

"Ananya Verma.  Isn't that the name you used to get Misty" asked Juhi

"Yes.  Ananya Verma.  The name I had taken when I first woke up with a gunshot wound in my chest.  The name I had taken when as a teenager, instead of having crushes on boys, I became a black belt in Karate.  Instead of learning of how to cook, put on make up like the other girls my age did, I was learning how to shoot.   That is the name I used when I met my family for the first time,  the same family you tried to take away from me!!" yelled Avni as she slapped Juhi.

Juhi grabbed her cheek.  "You slapped me, you illegitimate-"

"And what are you?" asked Avni

"What do you mean?" asked Juhi

"I mean, you were the Kohinoor of Rang Mahal.  I don't want use language that dirties my mouth.  But we all know what Rang Mahal was."  said Avni