Chapter 9

I smiled at Greyson as we passed by each other in the school hallways the nest day, blushing. I still couldn't forget about our kiss yesterday. "See you later," Greyson whispered into my ear and I nodded. "Ahem." Someone behind me cleared her throat. "Acting  all lovey dovey now, is it? May I remind you that you still have your piano duties, your school duties, and your-" "Shh, Cosette," I giggled, "you sound like my mom." Cosette pinched my nose. "And why not? Say, what's going on between you two?" I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing much, I swear." Cosette narrowed her eyes. "Are you still a lip virgin?" I slapped her hand playfully. "Don't say it so loudly! And no, I am not." Cosette faked a gasp and smiled, walking to our first lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Is it possible to lay my hands on such a beautiful creature?" Greyson asked, stroking my hair while I lay my head on his shoulder. "You'd better appreciate it, I'm quite a looker," I joked. Greyson held my shoulders and faced me. "I'm serious, Abbygail. I love you more than anything else in the world. I want to spend my life with you," he said seriously, his eyes boring into mine. I traced my finger along his lips. "Me, too," I said.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

    "Abbygail, get off the phone!" Mum shouted from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. "Give me your phone," Mum said, appearing at my door. "Seriously?" I mouthed. "Yes, young lady. From now on, during your practice time, your phone'll be with me," Mum ordered. Grudgingly, I handed over my phone. "Now go practice," Mum said, closing the door behind her.

     But even as I practiced, my mind kept wandering to Greyson. I couldn't get over the fact that I had such a talented boyfriend who can play the piano, sing, and write his own songs. I smiled to myself as I put my fingers on the keys again, assuming that I was playing for Greyson.