Chapter 14

6 months later....

A number of the female teachers casually wandered along the soccer field, watching the play with sham attention, sporting each of their own divulging clothes sizes smaller than their own and make-up that would put a clown's into shame.

Bridgewood High certainly got more interesting these past few months, especially for the football team. All the young players shuddered at the sight of some of their not so young female teachers trying to strike a sultry pose as a black mercedes sport car parked by the outfield.

"Head in the game boys!"

Their coach yelled and they eagerly complied shaking out the willies, the horrific sight of Miss Minchin's tiger printed knickers as she ungracefully fall on her black dagger heels gave them.

Each of their efforts, however, soon crumbled into smithereens as one particularly handsome man move out from the ostenacious looking car. All the women quickly took a minute to retouch their make-up adding more grotesqueness to their appearance while adjusting their clothes in place.

Their hearts thumped as the gorgeous sexy man approached their way.

Sirius Black had everything a single desperate woman like them dream for a man. Rich and Available. It also didn't hurt that he had a pretty face to come along with it. Each of them stood at the same time rushing towards the black bearded man hoping to be the first one to greet him. All swooned at the sight of his charming smile and elbowed their way hoping to be the first to lay bait in front of everyone's object of desire.

They were assertive. Sirius must admit. But this old prankster had years and years of practice dealing with assertive women, muggles and witches alike. He was an expert. It took him less than a minute to kindly turn down each of their 'friendly' invitations.

"It seems like the practice game is about to resume. I'm afraid I must retire from our lovely conversation. I don't want to miss my godson play."

They were all disheartened failing yet another conquest to capture the gorgeous man's attention. Although, their hearts still swelled at the sight of this solicitous man giving his orphaned godson so much love and affection as if he was his own. Hearing such a heart warming remark fueled their resolve to have this man at the end of the aisle and bear his future child.

"You ladies all look wonderful this afternoon. But if I may be so curt, I must go."

They sighed in wistful delight as they continue to let their minds run wild with a fantasy which starred theirselves as being the lucky Mrs. Black.

He steathily slipped away before his persistent pursuers could reattempt to dig their claws on a fine catch like Mr. Sirius Black. Leaving a trail of swooning women, he sauntered away in his black trench coat he modeled over a grey fitted henly with a patterned scarf and terrific fitted jeans to match his equally terrific back side. Wearing his new favorite aviator glasses and brown leather boots, Sirius Black definitely openly embraced the muggle's present trend of fashion.

"Don't encourage them, Sirius."

The bushy brown haired girl said unlifting her eyes from the book on her lap as he sat down beside where she sat on a field metal bench. He chuckled.

"Hello to you as well, little Hermione. May you kindly enlighten me as to what this pitiful man has done to receive such disdain from your adorable self?"

Hermione rolled her eyes at the man's closing her book to cross her arms.

"Your flattery doesn't work on me, Sirius. Don't pretend you can't see the line of desperate banshees over there practically throwing themselves at you."