The Alpha and His Ways

I didn't like how my first book turned out so I am just starting another one with some of the same characters.

So yeah...hope you like it! ^.^

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

The bell rang and I excited second period and headed for the cafeteria. I was new to this town and didn't have any friends yet. My parents decided to move us here because Alpha Cooper requested my parents help. My mom's a doctor and my dad's a great warrior. Yes we're Werewolves.

Alpha Cooper's pack had just been ambushed from a group of Rouges in the area and they need to train there warriors better just in case the Rouges try to do it again. They also need my moms help because they are low on doctors and lots of there pack members are injured. I spent the first two days here unpacking the house all by myself because my parents had to work and my twin Taylor was two busy with some friends she had just met. Honestly I'm not happy about moving here my sixteenth birthday is tomorrow and it will be my first shift and my old friends wont be here.

I found an empty table in the back of the cafeteria and sat down.

"Hey you must be the new girl...Alexandra correct?" someone asked and I jumped slightly.

"Um...I go by Alex actually," I said shyly turning to the girl who spoke.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Alex I'm Lily and this is Hunter," he motioned to the guy beside her,"Mind if we sit with you?"

Lily was pretty with long blond hair that reached her mid back. She wore a pair of denim shorts and a blue t-shirt that said 'Aeropostale' in white cursive writing. Hunter has shorter brown hairs and was wearing red plaid shorts with a plane red v-neck shirt.

"Sure. I guess I have no one else to sit with," I shrugged smiling slightly. They both sat down on the opposite side of me quiet. I felt awkward and out of place and pretty much begged the Moon Lord (like god but for Werewolves) for someone to break the silence.

"So your new here huh? What pack are you in now?" Lily asked.

"Alpha Cooper's pack the Lunar Eclipse," I said taking a sip of my water.

"Oh cool that's our pack," Hunter smiled.

"Cool," I answered simply.

"Hey your the new girl right?" asked a guy as he walked up to the table.

"Yeah," my shyness increased even more since it was a hot guy talking this time. He had dark drown skater hair and wore a white t-shirt that clung to his torso slightly showing off his six pack and dark blue jeans.

"Cool I'm Brice," he held out his hand. I bit my lip nervously and shook his. I felt tiny tingles in my hand and pulled away.

"I'm Alex...I should probably go find my next class," I stood up and started to walk out of the cafeteria. I have no clue why but I felt uncomfortable just sitting there but then again I'm not one who enjoys meeting new people...or being social. As I reached my locker I unlocked it and pulled out my science text books.

"Hey Alex," It was Brice.

"Yeah?" I asked not bothering to turn around. I shut my locker and locked it.

"You will turn around and look at me when your talking to me you do not disrespect a future Alpha!" he almost yelled. Oh shit I totally didn't know he was a future Alpha. I turned around my eyes widened at how angry he sounded.

"Dude chill she's new here she most likely didn't know," Hunter showed up and came to my defence. A crowd started to form and I stood there scared to move.