Fell for It

Wow. Didn't expect to get up to a thousand veiws. I wanna give a shout out to Toonlinkmaster she is awesome! Go check out her books! She is an AMAZING writer! :3

Amalia POV (something I haven't done in a while!)

"Are you sure they will come?" Asked daddy. I bit my lower lip.
"If they fall for it..." I said turning towards the view of my kingdom.
"Well, what did you put in their letters?" He said trying to cheer me up, obviously. I blushed knowing what I put in Yugos letter.
  "I told the Percidal family that you were I'll, I know I shouldn't have considering what happened last year but Eva won't come for any other reason and I told Ruel that I have Kamas for him in which I do, but that's to pay him for what's happening." Turning away from the breath- taking view I walked over to my desk and pulled out a slip of paper. "So, how are we going to stop this intruder?" I asked. My thoughts on the man that threatened my life and the tree of life. It happened only three weeks ago and we thought it was a silly threat, untill the whole left side of the forest was burnt down without any trace of the guy except for that there was a spot on the ground that looked like words made from ashes marking a Z. The same signature the intruder used on his letter.
The only reason I am creating fake motives for the Brotherhood of the Tofu to come is because it seems that this Z guy has been stalking our every move.
"We will have you stay with the tree of life while the rest Brotherhood of the Tofu guards you. Every guard in the city will be at that front gate. Yugo will be down in the main room with you just in case the intruder finds away in, yugo can take you to another island. Say, what did you tell Yugo and Adamaï?" King Oak Heart said as he started writing who knows what on a piece of paper.
  "That I was getting married" I said crumbling the slip of paper and throwing it on my desk. "It was quite funny actually, I didn't even write to Ad because he would follow Yugo anyways."
  "Oh. How do you know Yugo will come?" Dad said looking at me like I was prized treasure.
  "Um, a while back Yugo told me something and Yeah..." I said. *Please don't ask what he said* I told myself.
  "What he say?" Dad said smiling. Crap.
  "That he...liked me. Like really liked me. Maybe even loved me." I said not including the fact that by telling me this it was actually a kiss.
  "Oh" was all he said "do you like him?" Crap.
  "Yeah I mean like... I have for a very long time..." I just looked down at my dress. "But we're unable to be together"
  "And why is that?"
  "He said I would be embarrassed with him by his side. Which isn't true but then he said that I would be called a pedafile and people would try to make it legal and crap. Honestly, he was right."
  Just then a guard came in smiling. "THEIR HERE! ALL OF THEM!" He yelled.