A Night To Celebrate [e]

This isn't meant to be dirty or inappropriate but then again for one thing to happen it must happen. I swear. It will be weird but not. Probably gonna put up a warning.

(K: kekekekekekek the sacrifices made for PLOT!!)

Amalia

After Yugo's words, an almost awkward silence descends over the room. It's quickly broken by Pinpin, who had the bright idea to vault up a table. "WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!!" I cover my ears a bit while Yugo winces before dashing out to check if anyone heard him.

I shush Tristepin hastily. "Be quiet! Nobody knows yet, not even our parents!" "Why not?" Eva raised an eyebrow. Yugo steps back in and clears his throat. "It's just that we'd prefer to keep it between us until... further notice." Sadida he sounded so mature!

Eva laughs. "If you think that's going to stop us from throwing you guys a party, you're dead wrong. It's about time you two realized you were meant for each other!" I roll my eyes, feigning annoyance. "So...where do you want to go?" Yugo asked. He rested his head on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist."We could go to into town for the lemon festival?" Pinpin seemed to wear his brain out a little. 

I turn a little towards Yugo, feeling a grin creep up my face. "Hey, Yugo," I whisper, and feel him smiling before I turn towards him enough to see his face. He looked like he could melt at any moment when he saw me smile. I decide to take this moment to pull his leg. "We can rent a hotel room and hang out privately, you know." What can I say? He's fun to mess with! Yugo blinks quickly and reddens, looking shocked. His reaction sparks a slight curiosity in Eva... does she suspect what I said?

Thankfully, if she does, she doesn't mention it. Instead, she turns her attention towards her kids. "We have to get a baby sitter," She says, frowning a bit. "Hey! I'm not a baby!" Protests Elely, her voice cracking a bit while she kicks the air. Flopin nods furiously in agreement."No! But Joris is!" Little Joris was named by... you guessed it- Joris. Let's just say that Tristepin lost a bet.

"My dad might be willing to," Yugo pipes up, not fully acknowledging Elely and Flopin.  "Are you sure?" Eva looks a bit worried. "Yeah, I don't think he'll mind." Yugo replied "Besides, he could use Flopin and Elely to help around the house." To my surprise, Elely and Flopin cheer. "We get to see Grandpa Alibert!"

With that, the family soon heads out. Yugo helps them travel the distance by creating a two way portal for them that'll stay open for two travels- one to and one from.

---------------------------------

A few hours later, we meet back up in the heart of the Sadida Kingdom. It honestly felt like a double date- Ruel and Adamai were absent. Then again... would Adamai ever even find a soulmate? Poor guy...

 "Amalia! Yugo!" Eva yelled as Tristepin waved at us. I walked over to them. "Don't try and get us caught!" I stage-whisper playfully. After that, we sat and talked about how we decided to get together with Eva and Pinpin. Later on, we went to play some games and Yugo got me a pink flower. It was cute!

Even later in the night, Yugo and I ended up sharing a room and just... talking. We talked to each other for a while, basking in each other's presence. Eventually, Yugo being more introverted asked me for a kiss. It was adorable... then we both got carried away and Yugo became a little more assertive. This side of him was... different. A very, very good kind of different. I could definitely get used to this.  As we continued to drop the clothing of night, it began to fade.

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that last sentence (I mean, I know what it means but not what she was trying to say) so I did my best. I hope you guys are liking what I've done so far >.>

-K.