Dreaming

Ok. Don't be mad at me!!! It will be ok!!! I decided that this will be it. Also IMPORTANT I will be doing request for the couple. From fluff and stuff to awkward writing moments😂

Yugo POV
I jumped up. I found comfort. I looked around to see my sheets. I was drenched in sweat and smelt like a pig. I dreamed it. All of it.
  "Yugo?" Dad said as he walked in. "I heard you crying in your sleep and you mumbled a couple of words. Are you ok?" His eyes met mine.
  "I uh. Had a nightmare." I responded. I wasn't lying. My worst fear is to see Amalia get hurt... wait. I was dreaming about her. I have had many dreams about her, usually just me being able to hug her. This dream was more detailed.
  "I heard you say a couple of names" he chuckled.
  "I did?" Please don't say Amalia.
  "Yeah... You said pinpins, Eva's, the king's, especially someone else's..." He responded looking at me. Oh crap.
  "Who was it?" I asked trying to 'act' like I had no clue.
  "Amalia" fuck. "You also said something... something about being a king." Crap noodles. I hadn't told anyone about my rule except for Adamaï. I suppose it's because I'm not ready?

AGAIN! I AM Excepting requests for the couple. From yugo showing his wings to yugo talking about his rule to Amalias darkest secret...