No one to protect me

Ok so just play that music I think it fits what is happening. Amalia ran down the hall. She yelled at every guard to go find Adamaï. She cried not knowing what would happen to the father of her child.
Yugo has been through many near death experiences but this one was different. Perhaps it was because of the baby.
She had figured out about the pregnancy when with Eva. She ran into the woods to get Adamaï unaware he was already with yugo and someone had followed her.
Adamaï teliported into the room with yugo.
"He did it. Didn't he?" He asked as quilby walked through a portal that appeared in front of the bed like stump yugo was on.
"What do you mean?" The king asked.
"Uh. It's just a side affect... Of when a Eliatrope... You know... Does it" Adamaï said using his hands to show them.
"Real mature ad" Quilby said trying not to laugh at the situation. "Adamaï can help him by giving some Wakfu"
"What are the side affects?" Armand asked trying not to look at the almost lifeless Eliatrope.
"It only happens to male Eliatropes... It last two days. First day, he is tired from the night before... Second night, he can't stay away from woman and is um" Adamaï says then he mouths out the word horny as he uses his fingers to create horns on his head. He then starts laughing.
"Ok... Wow...well, put him in the prison" Armand said
"What?? Why?" Quilby asked now about to fight someone.
"He spent the night with my sister" Armand said raising his voice in anger.
"Wait wait wait. With Amalia?" Adamaï asked in shock.
"Yes...and he got her pregnant!" The king yelled.
"See. This is why I told you to give him a trip to some other location" Chibi said appearing out of nowhere "I'm the one that oh yeah! can LITERALLY TELL THE FUTURE but noooia you gotta do the opposite of what I suggest! He said sarcastically.
"Wait. You can tell the future?!" The king asked surprised.
"Well.. more like I'm a profit but yeah, pretty much." Chibi responded.
"Wait, where's Amalia?" Adamaï asked.
"She went to go look for ..you..." Armand said now realizing Amalia is nowhere. Everyone ran out of the room.

Backkkk too amaallliaaaaa!

"Ah!" I screamed as I was thrown into the ground, my back hitting a rock. I looked up to see a man. I recognized him. He had came asking for my hand but I refused.
"Stay still!" He yelled as he pinned me to the ground. I saw something shiny in his hand. It was a knife! I tried to scream but he quickly put a hand over my mouth.
"Nonono. You don't want to stress the baby" he said smirking. How did he know about my baby??? The he pulled the knife closer to my stomach and I blacked out.

BACK TO YUGO
I jolted up. I felt pain all over my body. Something was wrong.
"Yugo! Looks like you finally woke up" Armand said
"WHERES AMALIA!!" I screamed.
"Shes not here. Everyone is looking for her." He said. I noticed we were the only one in the room.
"She's hurt." I said. I felt pain that wasn't mine. "THE BABY" I teliported away. I found myself in the forest next to the huge group that seemed to be searching for her.
"Yugo!" You shouldn't be out of bed" Adamaï said.
I rose my hand then yelled at the group "FOLLOW ME" I ran into the direction I saw had more wakfu than the other spots. I ran into a clearing to see a man hovering over a woman. It was Amalia. Rage moved through me and wakfu sparked all around me. My hat flew off.
"GET. OFF. OF. HER!!!!" I screamed letting all the wakfu in me, travel through my hands, hitting my target. He was blasted into a tree. Everyone just stared at me but I didn't care. My wings grew huge then I flew as fast as I could hitting the man. I just kept hitting him, over and over. I arose to see blood all over my hands. I killed him.