A Mando in exile

Background:
The Ghost Crew discover something about Ezra but at a cost.

Sabine pov

"We're coming up on Lothal now." Hera alerted us via comm. We had been fighting the Empire for several years now since the battle of Hoth. The Rebellion was gathering for a major attack on the second Death Star. Ezra had requested that we head to Lothal to gather something of his. What it was, I had no idea. But he'd been acting strange since.

Entering the cockpit, I sighed. "Why are we here again?" I asked. Ezra replied form behind "This place holds many memories for me Sabine."

As we broke the clouds, a small valley rested. The valley itself was so vivid with colour. All coming from the natural plants surrounding the central building. What surprised me the most, was the buildings architecture. It wasn't Lothalian architecture, but Mandalorian.

This started to cause questions rush through my brain. Why was this place important? Why did he have to come here? Is he really from Lothal? Questions that Ezra would answer in time.

Feeling the Ghost land, I blinked as we stepped down the ramp. My gaze swept across the clearing. A path lead up to building. "I'm going to the house. Please don't follow me. " Ezra asked, or more so commanded.

Ezra pov

It felt good to be back here. Built by myself and my sister when I was exiled for reasons that I still don't know. Coming to a stop at the front door. I closed my eyes before walking in. Across the place, many different items rested. Armour from the members of Clan Saxon I had killed during their attempted execution of me.

Coming to a stop, I used the force to move a few items to the side and reveal my meditation spot. Sitting down with my legs crossed. I closed my eyes and started to meditate. Reflecting over the past and possible future.

Kanan pov

"Ezra's been gone too long." Hera said with a worried tone. My gaze was lifted from the trees to the house. "I know, but he did say not to follow. " I responded. My gaze faltering.

Hera sighed. "I already asked Sabine to get him." I closed my eyes. "Ezra's not going to be happy."

Sabine pov

I walked up towards the building. The door was wide open but I knew better then to enter without permission. Knocking, I waited for Ezra to respond.

When Ezra responded, I made my way inside. My eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light inside. But I could make out several armour sets belonging to Clan Saxon. They had blaster bolts stained among them as well as lightsaber marks.

My curiosity soon got the better of me. "How did you all get this Mandalorian gear?" Ezra chuckled as he walked out from another room wearing Mandalorian armour. "From traitors." He replied. His voice void of emotion.

Looking over the stuff. My many questions resurfaced. Before I got the chance to ask. Hera and the rest of the crew entered. "Ezra, why are you in Mandalorian armour?" I heard Zeb ask. Kanan frowned and glanced around. "And how did they come to gain lightsaber marks?"

I watched as Ezra sighed. "If you want to know. All you have to do is ask." He asked it with an amused expression. "So, how did you end up here?" I asked with interest.

Ezra pov

Flashback

I entered the tent of Pre Vizsla. Leader of Death Watch, House and Clan Vizsla. Standing forward, I waited for him to speak. "Ezra Bridger, you are exiled from Mandalore." I blinked. My sister watched for a few seconds before I spoke. "If so, then I demand my ancestors blade back. It was created with the force, and now it should be in it's rightful owners hand."