Jamie

Joey's pov

I watched him walk away. Even from his back you could tell he was holding back tears. What was that about? I ask myself as I get into my tuck. As I drive away I try and push the scene out of my head, but I couldn't. I could see the front of Dalton when I finally pushed away what had happened. It doesn't matter, she will be mine.

Aleigha's pov

“Hey you! What took you so long?” I ran up to Joey and pulled him over to where Blaine and I were talking. “Oh, you know... traffic.” I could tell something was bothering him, I'll ask him later. I think.

“Okay guys! Let's work on Back to Hogwarts! Blaine, Aleigha, Joey? Y'all ready?” Wes asked us. “Actually,” Blaine said looking at me, “I want to work on our ballad for contest. I suggest we give a duet to Joey and Aleigha, since she IS our only girl and her and Joey work so well together!” I gave him my evil glare while everyone was agreeing with B.

“I suggest another one of Blaine's songs. He wrote one that would be really good, but it needs another couple. I suggest we allow another girl to audition. He name is Jamie Beatty, shes really good. She unfortunately missed try-outs. I could get her if you want.” Joey looked Wes straight in the eyes and begged him with his expression. “Call her up see if she can audition right now.” Wes replied while rolling his eyes.

Joey walked back into the room five mins later with a cute brown headed girl who looked about a year younger then he. “Guys, this is Jamie, Jamie, this is the guys.” He let go of her hand and walked over to the CD player and put in a CD.

All my dreams

I'm chasing after,

they don't mean

all this laughter...

I take a grain of salt,

stiff upper lip.

It's not their fault

I'm not as hip.

Wake up kid, you know you're more than this...

I'm the smartest person

that I've ever met.

So why do I allow myself to

possibly forget:

There's so much I know how to do,

so much more than all of you.

The only thing I wish I knew

was how to make them see

the girl that I can be....

I am

the coolest girl in the whole wide world

I know it

but can't show it at all.

I am

sick and tired

of low, not higher

places, where I should belong.

It's about time I proved them wrong...

[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/a-very-potter-sequel-lyrics/the-coolest-girl-lyrics.html |]

Give me a shot

to show what I've got!

I'm a hell of a whole lot more

than this frizzy hair,

these frumpy clothes I wear,

though I rock 'em like nobody you've seen before

'Cause I am

the coolest girl in the whole wide world

I know it

below it all.

I am

done with losin',

on with choosin'

the coolest girl on the face of the planet,

the coolest bitch on earth, dang it!

The coolest chick you've ever seen or heard!

So you can try to bring me down,

but sorry guys, I'm stickin' around!

I've thought about it, and I've found

that I am

the coolest girl!

I jumped up with Joey the second she stopped singing. “Wow! Jamie! That was AMAZING!” “Uhm, where did you hear that Jamie?” Blaine was still sitting down with his jaw on the floor. “well, Joey worked with me this week, and he gave me that song.” She looked confused.

“That's my song. Joey, how did you get it?” “Well, B I gave it to him.” I jumped up to defend them. He asked me for a solo you wrote for a girl and I gave him this one. Don't be mad.” He didn't look mad. He smiled and looked at her. “Man you nailed it! Wes?” Blaine shot Wes his puppy dog face. “well, if they went through all the trouble to learn an original song of one of our own, then Welcome Jamie!” Everyone ran up to congratulate her. “I think I have a new best friend!” I told her as I pulled her into a hug!

Later that night Blaine and I were talking “B, How can you tell which guy you like, and which guy you really like?” I ask putting emphasis on really. “Well, you will just know. What do you feel like when your with Rory?” He asked as he got off his bed and sat on mine pushing me over so he could sit next to me. “Well, He's my best guy friend! He makes me laugh and he can easily make me blush for no reason. But Joey, I haven't known him long but he knows more about me than I do. I don't know... I don't wanna hurt anyone.” I leaned into Blaine's shoulder and started softly crying.

“I can't tell you what to do, but I think you need to be honest with yourself and let your heart decide! Listen to your heart! I love you little one! Sleep tight.” Blaine tucked me in and put on the iPod playlist we listen to every night.

“Here I am face to face with a situation I never thought I'd ever see ,its strange...” those are the words I fell asleep to.