Life

After all my classes were over I headed to the Warbler practice room for my first practice as an official Warbler. “Aleigha! Wait up!” I turned around to see Joey running to catch up to me. As he reached me I felt my smile get bigger as I see around his head was a blue headband. “You ready?” he asked me. “As ready as I'll ever be!”

As we walk in we hear the Warblers whispering. “Well, well, well, here are our two newest stars!” Blaine says with a big smile. “What do you mean B?” I ask looking at Joey with a crocked smile. “Well, A, you remember asking me to suggest Hogwarts to the council? Welllll, Hello Hemione and Ron!” I ran to Blaine “REALLY!?!?” He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. “told you I had your back little Cuz.” he put me down and I walked over to Joey.

“What are y'all talking about?” His face was twisted with confusion. “Blaine has been writing a musical for the past 5 years, a Harry Potter spoof. One of the songs he wrote is called Back to Hogwarts, and the council picked it as a number for sectionals and put you, Blaine and I as the three leads.” He smile large, “Really? Thats awesome, Thanks Blaine.” He walked over and awkwardly shook Blaine's hand who then pulled Joey into a hug. “Anytime, your one of us, we are a family.”

Aleigha:

“I may be frumpy, but I'm super smart

check out my grades, they're "A's" for a start

what I lack in looks well I make up in heart,

and well guys, yeah, that's totally awesome

this year I plan to study a lot...

Joey:

that would be cool if you were actually hot

Blaine:

Hey Ron, come on, we're the only friends that she's

got!

Joey

and that's cool...

Aleigha:

... and that's totally awesome!

As we sang the Warblers were working on choreography behind us, it wasn't working out. “Alright guys, we're getting tired, lets call it a day!” Wes called out, “Night guys!” and with that people started piling out. “B, I need the keys, I got to meet Rory in 20 minuets.” I yell out as I take of my blazer jacket and put on a cardigan. “Fine,” he tosses them to me, “but don't be to long, Oh, and have fun!” with that he left.

“Great Job today Aleigha,” I jumped thinking I was alone. “Thanks Joey, same to ya. I love your voice. It makes me smile when you sing that line “That would be cool if you were actually hot” It makes me smile.” I finish packing my stuff up and start to leave when a hand grabs my arm. “You know I would never say that to you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met.” I felt a blush start to rise on my cheek and he walks off. What was that? I think to myself.

The whole way to the theater I couldn't stop thinking of him, not Rory like I should have been, Joey Richter...

A/N

OOMMMMGGGG!!! Going to see StarKid in less than 24 hours!!! I'm sooo excited! Anyway! Tell me what you think and message me ideas! Thank you all for reading!

ANDD fo all you StarGleeks here is a Video you will enjoy!