The Date... maybe?

In honor of Chris Colfer's birthday today I'm going to have to pull him in!! Enjoy :)

Chpter 6/ The Date... Maybe

“Are you sure? I don't want you to have to find a way... your what?!” I heard Blaine on the phone in the other room. He sounded excited but also worried. “Well, ok I'll see you in a few!”

“Who was that Blaine? Who's coming over?” I asked casually, I couldn't think of who it could be. In the last two weeks I have been here B never had anyone over. “That was Kurt! He came home this weekend!” B had a smile from ear to ear show up. “He's almost here. Go get ready, we are going to lunch!”“Blaine I am meeting Joey today remember? I can't just ditch him.”

I really didn't want to ditch him but I wanted to go see Kurt. I had only met Kurt once, at Bliane's birthday party last year. Mom brought me up here to see the cousin I hadn't seen in 3 years and there he was sitting with Kurt and talking about glee club. When B saw me he jumped up and came over to me, gave me a monster hug and introduced us, “Aleigha, this is Kurt, my boyfriend.” “Nice to meet you Kurt, I must go, I need to see Aunt Angie.” With that I ran off and didn't say anything else to Kurt, I really need to make up with him.

“Invite him to come with us! I know Kurt wouldn't mind.” “What wouldn't Kurt mind?” we here a voice say at the door, we both turn around and see Kurt in the door way with a smile on his face. Blaine ran over to him and pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug as if he would never see him again. “Kurt, this is Aleigha,” “Yeah, I remember her,” he said looking at me “If I remember she didn't like me” he said that last part in a whisper, “she does, don't worry babe. Now Aleigha, are you going to invite him or just ditch us?” Blaine asked with hopeful eyes, “I guess I'll go ask him.” I stomped off to call Joey as Kurt and B caught up.

“This is Joey!”

“Hey Joey, it's Aleigha.”

“Hey girl, what up?”

“Well, I was wondering if we could postpone our coffee today.”

“Sure, everything okay?”

“Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to come to lunch with my cousin and his boyfriend with me.”

“Of cores I will, thanks for asking, what time?”

“Meet me in my dorm in 15?”

“Great! See you then.”

“Bye”

15 minutes later the four of us were walking to Kurt's car, “where are we going Kurt?” I ask trying to get a conversation started. Kurt hasn't said a word to me yet. “Um... You'll see Aleigha, its a surprise.” Joey looked to me with a face that said he was worried, all I did was simi smile back.

“Kurt? Why are you pulling into your driveway?” Blaine asked with a confused look on his face. “I wanted to surprise you,, Carole and Dad made dinner.” Kurt said as we piled out of his car. ”Trust me, they are better since you ate here last.” we turn around to see a tall kid around Kurt's age. “Finn! What up buddy? Wait, does this mean Rachel is here too?” Blaine asked as he gives Finn a hug. “Of corse, she's in the dining room. Come on. Wait, who's this?” Finn asked finally noticing Joey and I. “Finn, this is my little cousin Aleigha and her friend Joey, they are both Juniors at Dalton.” Blaine introduced us. “Nice to meet you! Dinner is on the table.”

Dinner was nice, I enjoyed Kurt's family, but the whole night Kurt wouldn't talk to me. “You ok? You look upset.” Joey asked me after dinner, all the guys were watching a game on tv and Carole and Rachel were talking about New York. “I don't think Kurt likes me. He won't say a word to me.” I looked in Kurt and Blaine's direction and saw them talking about something. Joey saw the hurt in my eyes and put his hand on my shoulder. “It's ok, you have me to talk to! Why wouldn't Kurt like you? Your an amazing singer, geek, nerd, Broadway lover, and person, don't let it get you down.” With that he walked off with a smile from ear to ear.

Did Joey Richter like me?

A/N

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAYY TO CHRIS COLFER! :)