The Wait

“I blew it! That red head after me did soo much better! I can't even look them in the eye again... I just want to cry” I lay down in my bed next to Blaine, he reaches over and gives me a hug as the tears start rolling down my cheek.

“no no no no! Don't start that A. You did amazing! I promise you have no reason to worry! You will make it. I swear!” Blaine really was the best cousin you can ask for.

“Thanks B. You know, it must have been nice not to have to try back out for The Warblers, I hope I make it so I don't have to worry about next year. Can we go to Rory's? I wanna talk to him. I haven't seen him since I moved in” I asked Blaine after my little cry fest was over.

“Of corse, let me call Kurt first, I told him I would after your audition.”

20 minutes later we were pulling into the driveway of Brittney S. Pierce house and asked to see Rory.

“Sorry, Rory went to Sam's house” Brittney said “I bet he wouldn't mind seeing Blaine, go on over, tell him I sent yall.” “Thanks Britt, see you later.” Blaine said as we walked away.

“Who is Sam?” I ask Blaine as we drive off. “He is one of our friends from McKinley's New Directions. He's really nice.” I start to think about the audition on our way to Sam's house and think, maybe Rory will help, he seamed really nice last time I saw him.

1 month earlier

“Are you Aleigha Anderson?” I heard an Irish voice, “I don't know any Irish” I thought to myself as I turn to face the voice. “Yes, and who are you, and how can I help you?” I ask looking at such a handsome face. He couldn't be but a few months older than I. He was handsome, he had short messy brown hair and beautiful eyes. He also had one dimple in the corner of his mouth.

“I'm Rory Flanagan, Blaine sent me to get you, he had something he had to take care of at the tire shop for Burt Hummel.” “Well, thank you.” I replied as he reached out to take my suitcases. “What a gentleman” I thought as I smiled ear to ear.

Present time

“Hey Aleigha, Its so good to see you again!” Rory said as he ran up to give me a hug. “good to see you too Rory!” I gave him a hug back. “A this is Sam Evans, Sam this is my little cuz Aleigha” Blaine said as he gestured to a blond kid sitting on the couch.

“Nice to meet you Aleigha, I hope you enjoy Lima.” Sam said getting up from the couch to shake my hand. “What are you doing here?” Rory asked me after greeting Sam. “I cam to see you silly! I missed you. Wanna go somewhere?” I answer looking at Blaine with a hopeful look.

“Sure, wanna take a walk?” Rory replied quickly. I look to B who looked at his watch and motioned for 10 minutes. “Sure, just not a long one.” I say with a smile.