Really?

Joey's POV

“He said WHAT!”

Jamie was at the edge of her seat as I told her all about Rory. “His text said ‘She WILL be mine’ I can’t tell her, she would be mad. He’s a great friend to her.”

Jamie looked at me with sympathy in her eyes, “I think she needs to know everything you just told me, you need to make sure she knows you trust her. You do trust her right?”

“I don’t know. He’s right, I don’t know her that well…” I looked down at my hands and took a deep breath, “But I do trust her. She wouldn’t let me leave till he left.”

I was about to look up when I heard a shriek. I look to see Jamie jump into the arms of a tallish guy who looks about 2-3 years older than her. He leans down to kiss her and I know, that must be Dylan.

He put her down and she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where I was still seated. I stand as she starts to introduce us, “”Joey, this is Dylan. Dylan, this is Joseph Michael Richter!” She glued herself to his side as he reached out to shake my hand.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Dylan.” I reach my hand out and take his hand, “Back at you, she talks about you a lot, thanks for helping her get out of her shell, she loves the Warblers.” We all sit down at the table we were already at. “Of course! She’s a great girl, and an AMAZING addition!”  

We sit and talk for over an hour, I look at my watch and realize that it’s past 11:30 pm. I stand up and thank Jamie for the advice, “I’ll see you Monday at practice.” With that I walk out of the café and go to my dorm.

Aleigha’s POV

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing. Who would be calling me so early!  I turn over and pick it up. “Hello?” I answer angrily.

“Well good morning to you too!” It was Sebastian. “Sorry, I don’t like being waken up at 7 on a Sunday morning.” I hear him laughing through the phone, “Well sorry buttercup! Meet me in the practice room, 20 minutes! Don’t be late.” I open my mouth to reply but the phone goes dead, he hung up with out giving me a chance to reply.

I sit up in my bed and look over at Blaine, would he be mad if I saw Bastian? After deciding that it would be okay I get up and throw on some sweats and a red OU shirt. I throw my hair up and head to the practice room.

I walk in to see Seb already there in the same t-shirt I saw him in the first time I met him. A bright orange OSU shirt.

“Well, you’re early!” He smiled at me as I sit across the room from him. “I was planning on practicing till you got here, but..” “Well, by all means, go ahead, it’s okay!” I shake my head and roll my eyes.

“So what is so important that I needed to meet you here at 7:30 on a weekday?” He gives me a sly grin, “Well, we need to talk, I was honestly surprised you didn’t recognize me the first time we meet.”

I think back to my 8th grade year, the bullys, the depressed guy, the attempted suicide… “You... You… You’re the freshman that lived down the road from me! The boy who was gay!” I felt so dumb for just realizing this. I stand up and walk over to where he was and sit next to him. “How could I not know! I went over to your house ever Friday to give your mom extra newspaper we didn’t want. I wasn’t aloud to talk to you…”

He put his finger to my lips telling me to stop, “I always regretted what I tried, it was so hard for me you knew! You saw what happened on the bus ride home. That’s why I moved here, away from the bullies, away from the crap… but I became the bully. All the stuff Blaine and Kurt said about me, yesterday at Red Lobster, that was true. I treated them so bad, only because I didn’t have what they did.”

I could tell he was breaking down, I pulled him into a hug, “Its okay, you can let it out.” I held him as he sobbed, “I was trying to tell Blaine that first day back that I was sorry, I wanted to start over. He saw it as a ploy to break hum and Kurt up. I have feelings too, they may be buried but they are there.”

I hold him till he stops crying and then I kiss him on the cheek, “I’ll talk to him okay? But know, I’ll never ditch you. Ever!” He gives me a hug and I get up and go, looking back one more time.

I open the door to see Joey, with tears in his eyes, “You kissed him?”

A/N SORRY its late! I feel bad! I’ll work on it more!! Message me tho! I wanna know what yall want!