Chapter 7: New Start

A/N: I'm so disappointed MAMA 2017.... Why, just tell me why? And you dream of becoming the Korean Grammy? Oh please...

Jennie's Pov

Do you know what it feels like to wake up not remembering anything? Everything that say that's about me feels like a story.

A story that I never even heard of. Unfamiliar faces staring and as you try to recall, your head feels like someone's hitting it with a hammer?

My name is Kim Jennie, 21 years old. Full Korean, born in Seoul, South Korea. I am an artist under YG Entertainment and debuted in a group called BlackPink. I have to remember this.

Apparently "my boyfriend" told me this. I don't have any choice but to believe  anything. I don't remember anything and it's frustrating!!

Though, I have an instinct that he's saying the truth. I feel a connection whenever I look at him. Chanyeol told me that YG's CEO was here so he had to leave me with him and 'my' manager. I wonder who are they? Damn this amnesia! Why can't I remember anything? Even in this state, I feel like I'm stupid and naive!!!

"Jennie-yah, is it true?" A middle-aged looking man said as he entered the room.

"Uhm, excuse me but do I know you?" I asked in a very polite way.

"*sigh* So it's true. You have to rest for a week before you have to adjust to everything." He said which made me confused. Who is he? Isn't it proper if he introduces himself first?

"Jennie-yah. Your an idol, I know you seem to be confused but I promise you that everything will be fine okay? I will explain everything soon. I am your manager and this our CEO, Yang-sajangnim." 'My manager' explained.

"I-I don't understand anything but I'll try to adjust to anything. I will work harder if needed so. Kamsahamnida." I said and they had a look of satisfaction.

2 weeks later

After I got discharged, I was immediately told everything that was going on. In my conclusion, I got a mini field trip in my own country due to them taking me to various places and I wrote them on  . I met a lot of Kpop Idols, starting from my own agency. Members of Bigbang, Winner, Ikon and AkMu. Then, I was given a special tour to 3 diferent entertainments.

In SM, I met Super Junior, SHINEE, Red Velvet, SNSD and Exo. I feel myself becoming happy since they care for me genuinely and not because there was a camera.

The last 2 entertainments I visited was JYP and Cube Entertainments. I was kinda treated like a kindergarten though, I did not like it. But I did not show my dissatisfaction.

Last and not the least, I watched videos of our group performing. To be honest, I could not believe I could do this things. Our Choreographer thought me this moves again and I got to practice with my group too.

I had to give my best. I don't want them to be disappointed at me or give me a look of sympathy. It's just too much. When they look at you like a weak, fragile, porcelain doll that will break if not taken care of.

"Jennie-yah! You got the moves wrong again! Aigoo, I'll just leave you four here. Figure something out, I'll be back" Our CG-nim said and went out of the room. I hung my head in disappointment in myself.

"Unnie, Kenchana! Let's just start over!" Lisa said with her overflowing charms as she taught me the choreography. She was more patient than our CG-nim and I mastered it in no time.