Chapter 6: Side effects C & A

A/N: Another update whooo!!! Can I steal Kai's teleportation ability? I am always rushing to go to school. Maybe if I had his powers, my life would be easier.

Chanyeol's Pov

Jennie still didn't wake up which worried me so much. It's been a day and I didn't go home once.

Today, the doctor will check up her condition.

"*sigh* Chanyeol-ssi, there's a problem." The doctor said and I immediately glanced at him.

"She's in a coma since there's a part of her skull that has been hit and that it takes time to recover." After he said that, I immediately lost my energy.

As if on cue, the other members of her group entered. Great, I don't know how to explain this to them and the doctor excused himself.

"Is Unni awake yet?" Lisa asked and I shook my head.

"She's in a coma." I said in a firm but soft voice.

"Mwo? Ani, she's just sleeping!" Lisa said and trie to shake her.

"Unni? Please tell me this is a prank. Unni!!" Lisa screamed and we had to pull her off Jennie.

"Lisa-yah. It's true. Look at her." Rosè said before bursting into tears and hugging Lisa.

"Oppa, Kamsamnida for watching Jennie. You should rest and relay the news to the rest of Exo. You must be tired." Jisoo said and nodded. I needed time to think and rest.

I pulled my phone out and called Suho to pick me up. Even if I can take the bus, I am tired.

Moments later, Suho came with his ravishing car that I envy in a good way. He drove us back to our dorm and without noticing, I slept on the couch the moment I stepped in our dorm.

(1 month later)
Still Chanyeol's Pov

SME approved of my relationship with Jennie sjnce I fought for her when they called me in for a meeting. I knew there was a hidden meaning behind it.

Maybe they wanted to have peace with YG by allowing me to date their artist. Or Maybe it will keep the spotlight on us so that their other problems would be covered until they found a solution.

It's been a month since I ever talked to my girl. In every free time I could take, I would always come and visit her at the hospital. Speaking of which, I am going to visit her today.

I bought some fresh flowers from a nearby shop and laid it beside her hospital bed. Luckily, there's no one visiting her so I could keep her by myself.

I held her hand and scanned her face. Her pale skin looked even paler and she grew thinner. Maybe because she never ate since she was in a coma.

When she wakes up and gets discharged, I'll feed her a whole box of food and I'll make sure she never gets hurt again.

The door opened and I saw Baekhyun, Sehun and the other members of BlackPink entering. I gave them a slight smile in which they returned.

"I'm really getting impatient. I miss her so much." Jisoo said.

Suddenly, I felt her hands moving and her eyes are trying to open.

"Guys, she's waking up..." I said and they all came to see.

"Unni? Are you awake?" Lisa asked making Jennie look at her weirdly and nodded.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"We are at the hospital, Jagi. Are you feeling pain anywhere?" I replied

She shook her head before replying. "Excuse me, but who are you? Why are you holding my hand?" She asked and I feel my heart shatter. Is it possible that she has amnesia?

"I'm your boyfriend Jagiya. Can you not recognize me?" I asked again and she shook her head.

"How about me? Can you not remember anything at all?" Rosè asked in a shaking voice.

"Everyone leave besides me and Chanyeol. Rosè call Manager Oppa and Yang-sajangnim. Baekhyun and Sehun, please comfort Lisa." Jisoo ordered and they immediately did as told.

"Can you sit up?" Jisoo asked and Jennie sat on her bed and asked for a glass of water.

"First of all, can you remember your name?" Jisoo asked.

"I.... Can't remember anything. Why can't I remember anything?......When I try to recall what happened, my head aches....." She replied.

"Your name is Kim Jennie. Your a full blood Korean. You are born in South Korea but you went to New Zealand to study and went back here to fulfill your dreams." Jisoo explained and nodded at me to continue. She knew I know something about her too.

"You trained at YG Entertainment for 5 years and 11 months. You can Sing, Dance and Rap. You were also featured in G-Dragon's MV, debuted last year in August with the songs Boombayah and Whistle. Do you wanna see?" I asked her and she nodded. I took my phone and showed her the videos of her dancing.

"Is this really me? I am an idol?" She asked not believing.

"Yes that's you. The girl with orange blonde hair there is Rosè, the maknae blonde is Lisa and I'm the oldest Jisoo." -Jisoo

"I'll leave you for a moment and check on the others."

After I heard the door shut, I gathered myself before speaking.

"Jennie-yah, I am Park Chanyeol, your boyfriend." I said and she nodded as if telling me to continue.

"We started dating almost 2 months ago. It was hard since we're in different entertainments. But we fought for our relationship. After much consideration, they allowed us." I said and she held my hand, surprising me.

"What happened that I was here?" She asked. What will I do? I'll startle her by telling the truth. "It's okay to tell the truth, it might hurt but it heals. I remember someone telling me that." She said.

"I called you and you said you were on a subway. That's when I heard a crash sound so I immediately tracked your phone and when I got there, you were being put into an ambulance and I stood up as your guardian." I explained and I saw Jennie clutching her stomach.

"Cha-chanyeol!" She cried out.

"What's wrong??! Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me!"