Chapter 4: Dating in Secret

Jennie's Pov

I knew that dating was banned, along with other things so our group will be successful someday. But how can you teach your heart not to love?

I'm human too. And humans have feelings for the opposite gender. Not unless I'm lesbian. Speaking of which, I haven't told my members that I have a boyfriend.

Over the past two weeks, we were meeting in Secret. He knows I'm still in a dating ban and he is very careful of our relationship. Despite our schedules, we still have time for each other. Even if we are so tired, we call each other and it makes my day hearing his voice.

In short, he was the perfect boyfriend I never had. Today's a free day for me so I decided to visit Chanyeol. I know, rumors might sprung up when I decide to go to SM building.

Thankfully, the other girls decided to do other things and left early. Jisoo decided to buy a new book to read, Lisa went to the mall to buy makeup together with Rosè who got a few spare strings for her guitar.

I dressed up in casual clothes and put my hair into a bun before putting on a cap. I decided to wear sunglasses too and put some things into my bag before heading out.

Once I got to SM building, I spotted Red Velvet's Joy. She noticed me and waved. I returned the wave and approached her.

"Aren't you busy Jennie-ssi?" She politely asked.

"Aniyo. Our manager gave us a day off. The other members left me so I decided to pay a visit." I said and she was about to speak when their manager, along with the other members of Red Velvet called her.

I bid her goodbye and made my way to Exo's practice room. I know my way since I visited before. I peaked a look to see only half of the members. Baekhyun, Sehun, Suho and my boyfriend, Chanyeol.

I then burst through the room.

"Surprise!!!!" I shouted in a girly voice calling their attention.

"Jen-Jen!" Baekhyun immediately stood up and attempted to give me a hug but I crossed my arms in front of him making him pout in cuteness.

"Aww you're so cute!!!!!" I squealed and pinched  his cheeks. In my peripheral vision,  I could see Chanyeol getting jealous and it's cute.

"Jennie-yaaaaahh~" Baekhyun whined but could not attempt to get out of my grip.

"Hyung you look jealous~" Sehun teased Chanyeol who caught everyone's attention and I immediately stopped pinching Baekhyun's cheeks.

"I'm not!" He defended as his face turns red in embarassment.

"Chanyeollie, your face is all red!! Muwahahahahaha!" Baekhyun teased more making Chanyeol blush a deeper shade of red as the room was filled with laughter.

"Anyways, what brings you here Jennie? Not to be rude though." Suho said

"We have a day off!! But where's the others?" I replied, smiling widely and looking around.

"We don't know. Their just around the building, I guess." Sehun said.

"Chanyeol, let's go eat!" I said and dragging him by his arm. He had no choice but to follow and the others were just laughing at us.

Thankfully, he has his car so we went out on a local restaurant but is hidden enough for celebrities like us. As we were ordering, I could feel his stare at me.
So after we ordered food, I decide to speak to him about it.