Chapter 2: Deal with it.

Jennie's Pov

It's been two weeks since the scandal and frankly, the issue still hasn't calmed down. The media is watching my every move wherever I go. Yg-sajangnim sent me a personal bodyguard so I can still go out but I have to be extra careful.

The rest of the members were furious. Our supposed comeback was pushed back making the three upset. I knew it was my fault anyways.

The tweets were getting worse and worse, they are telling me to leave BlackPink. I am receiving a lot of hate right now, and it's really depressing.

The other members became distant with me and I can tell why. Actions speak Louder than words. Just because of that stupid scandal, they will forget our friendship, trust and loyalty, and not to mention, love?

Instead of heading to our Agency's building, I decided not to. I need a break. So I got my cap, keys and money. I checked my outfit before I go. White V-neck plain shirt underneath my Gray hoodie and Black Ripped Jeans and my choice of footwear for the day, Puma.

Yg-sajangnim forbid us to drive but it won't kill just for me to take a break right?

I decided to borrow our car. The one that we use when we go to promote on inkigayo and mbc. I decided to go shopping on malls, since shopping can make me feel relaxed.

When I got there, I put on my shades and wore a beanie. I know there's a possibility that I'll be recognized, but who cares.

I first headed out to my favorite brand, Gucci. There was not a lot of people around so that's a plus. I looked around for something to buy. After a moment, I spotted a new dress on a corner so I grabbed and tried it on the fitting room.

When I was satisfied, I got out to see a line of people staring at me wide-eyed. Then I realized, I forgot to wear my shades. Then they started whispering.

'Isn't that BlackPink's Jennie?'

'You mean the one in that drug scandal?'

'Oh my god, why is she here?'

It hurt for me to hear this things. I just ignored them and went my way to the cash register. She was smiling, smiling too wide I know she's faking it. Aish, If only I got superpowers, I'd choose to read minds.

Moments later, I noticed a crowd forming behind me. People were taking pictures and I put my shades on and ran out of the store after I payed what I bought.

I looked behind to see them chasing me but since I am faster and slimmer than them (a/n: savage.....), I had an advantage. I ran still looking behind me not noticing the man I bumped into. His cap flew off his head and I immediately stopped to help him.

In my calculations, I still have a minute or two before they catch up. I froze at my spot when I realized who I bumped.

It's Chanyeol...... Chanyeol from Exo. I gasped making him look at me.

"Cha-Chanyeol-ssi?" Great! I stuttered... He just smiled at me.

"Is someone chasing you?" He asked worriedly. If I wasn't on a sticky situation like this, I would've screamed and fangirled over him already.

"Them." I pointed behind me and he looked then grabbed my wrist.

He spent no time and dragged me away from the people that were chasing me. He was dragging me since he was taller and had longer legs.