The Monster Inside of Me (part 14)

Chapter 14

If you like this story, you would love my new one called Lost Inside Your Mind, but please

Vote, comment, and most of all...enjoy =]

What the hell" said an angry looking Sam after I explained to her that I was leaving again due to the whole crazy wolf thing going into a war with other crazy wolfs that wanted us dead. I sighed, she was being dramatic again like she always was but I didn't blame her I just came back and I was leaving her again.

"Look I know your upset but I have to go, people are in danger and they need as much as help as they can get" I said determined

"You can get killed!" she wailed, she face distraught because she knew my plan of ignoring Cheveyo's command of me not fighting alongside of him.

"I am not afraid of death" I said seriously "and seriously nothing is going to happen, the other pack is reckless and untrained, we have the upper advantage" well at least Cheveyo said we would I remembered later as he held me in his arms reassuring me that the fight was going to be no serious problem. Sam looked down as she bit her lip

"Well promise me that you will come back" she said, her eyes watering on the corners of her eyes. Feeling a tug in my chest I brought her into a bone crushing hug and whispered

"I promise" I said with sincerity. Breaking apart she gave me a strange look and asked

"So what are you going to tell your mother? And what about school" I sighed, my mother wasn't so happy when I told her that I was dropping out and was going to go "live" with my father. But after an hour of arguing in high pitched voices she finally agreed after I said I was getting my GED after my little getaway.

"My mom already knows and I'm going to drop out, then work on getting my diploma later" I said lamely

"Well" she said "I guess I'll see you later" she said giving me large puppy eyes and I knew she was trying to persuade me to stay.

"That has never worked on me Sam, not even when I was a chauvinistic bitch" I laughed and she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"It was worth a shot, but I swear if you get hurt I will go over there and beat your ass!" she said firmly

"Even though I'm hurt" I asked skeptically

"Verbally" she said as if that explained everything. Outside a horn honked and I knew it was Cheveyo with his car that was going to take us. I grabbed my small backpack, filled with my necessities and gave Sam a final glance.

"I got to go, there waiting for us in camp" I said as I took her for one last hug.

Entering the car I gave Cheveyo a brief kiss on the lips when I noticed that his jaw was clenched and had a very serious expression, the muscle on his cheek twitching.

"What's wrong?"I asked confused at his behavior, he was perfectly fine this morning I thought. Actually he was better than fine as I remembered his affectionate kisses that woke me up, his loving smile and his eyes, I melted in their chocolate depths. The sun streamed down on his beautiful rugged face making him glow, her stomach tightened in desire.

"I love you" he whispered. I smiled and brought my hand to lightly caress his rough chin that had rough stubble on it.

"I'd love it if you'd shave" I said teasingly and he chuckled with a mischief in his eye as he hovered over me and brought his chin rubbing all over me.

"Stop!" I cried laughing as he trailed kisses all over my face, his stubble itching my face.

"It tickles!" I screeched and he chuckled deep in his chest.

"What are the magic words?" he drawled teasingly. When I remained quiet he quickly began the tickling again

"Okay! Okay I love you" I laughed and he brought his mouth to mines in a passionate kiss.

"I love you" I whispered kissing his soft lips and we got lost in each other's embrace and love till later in the day.

Coming back to the present, I touched his hand and repeated "What's wrong" I asked again worried that someone might have been injured or worse, killed.

"It's Ziva" he rasped, grabbing the wheel tightly as I gasped remembering the woman who found me in the woods alone after I collapsed in an emotional frenzy.

"They captured her as a hostage and will only return her in exchange for someone else" he spat, making my gut clench.

"Who do they want" I whispered, afraid of the answer that I thought I already knew. Cheveyo looked at me, his eyes blazing with anger and vengeance.

"You" he growled.

{I WAS SERIOUSLY GOING TO STOP HERE BUT IM SOO FREAKING NICE SO YOU BETTER COMMENT!}

"Me?" I asked automatically shock freezing my system "Why the hell do they want me?" I asked flabbergasted that they would want some they haven't even met before. Cheveyo released a harsh breath and began rubbing his forehead as he put the car in gear and left my driveway still not speaking.

"Cheveyo tell me" I said determinedly, not liking that he was avoiding the question. He looked at me, his eyes filled with so many emotions it was hard to determine them, my throat closed up as he said

"The man who I fought at the river and in the back of your school" he paused and continued "ever since your encounter at the river with him he has declared that he wants you to be his." He spat and I was frozen in my seat. Why me I thought and immediately looked at him and repeated my thoughts

"Why me, and what does this have to do with the war?" I whispered lost in a mist of confusion. He entered a garage that was at the beginning of a forest and looked at me seriously

"His name is Jonathan Kaliq; his father was the one who lead the rebellion against your grandfather. When his father died he became the leader of the rebels and he is determined to have you as his mistress just for the hell of it. I'm guessing he believes he can kill two birds by engaging in battle and having you as well." He said roughly, the little muscle at the corner of his cheek contracted as he snapped his jaw.

I lightly touched my hand to his hand and entwined our fingers and he looked at me, despair deep in his brown eyes. I couldn't say anything; I mean what could I say? People where probably going to die in a battle because a savage couldn't control his hormones. It felt as the weight of everyone's life was on me; their families, loved ones, and lovers were going to protect their home and family. And me.

Seeing my distress he brought his hand up to my face and his face softened and he gave me a quick yet lovely kiss on the lips.

"Let's go" he said quietly and we left the car till we went deeply I the forest and began removing our clothes, not being shy for obvious reasons. Letting the white light surround us we changed and I realized that this was the first time I saw ever saw him phase.

Feeling an odd sense of boldness I walked up to him and rubbed my head in the crook of his neck and heard him grumble in his chest as he did the same to me. The automatically I stepped back and licked the side of his face, a look of surprise placed on his face and I chuckled and quickly grabbed my wrapped clothing in my mouth and sped off in a full sprint in the forest.

Hearing his playful growl I knew it was only moments before he would catch me; and right on cue his body lunged straight on top of me making me land on my back as he stood above me, smugness radiating from his body. Then bringing his head down he began liking all over my face and I scrunched my nose in disgust and he yelped playfully when I swatted his head with my paw.

Feeling Cheveyo tense I turned around and came face to face with my very stern looking father, his expression grim as he crossed his arms over his chest. In the corner of my eye I saw Cheveyo straighten in obedience and embarrassment, lowering his head in the process. If I had cheeks, they would be on fire.

"The leaders gather within the hour, I expect you both to attend and be settled...In separate bedrooms" he added, his voice ringing with authority my body acknowledged, but I still managed to roll my eyes behind his back

Comment Comment comment