The Monster Inside of Me (part 9)

Chapter 9

Ehh I don't really like this chapter, I have a mild case of writers block, but I did this for you so please

Comment, vote, and most of all...enjoy =] (P.s check out song =P)

There was once a time where the biggest problem in my life was figuring out how I was going to survive the next knowing that a monster inside me could destroy a human without feeling remorse for it. Apparently, now it's just to figure a way to kill another person.

The thoughts kept swirling in my head every time I trained with Cheveyo. Could I actually kill a person? I mean sure the enemy would try to kill me first, but was there any possible way to save them just as Cheveyo saved me?

It was my fifth day in the woods, five days since my life has completely changed. Training with Cheveyo hasn't been the easiest thing either. He was brutal, making me run miles, lift gallons of water and rocks as weights and swim the river constantly. In those few days my body was aching but changing. My normal slim and curvy figure was turning toned with a few muscles.

Everyday Cheveyo would find some type of new way to torment me like doing pull ups from a tree or practice combat in my wolf form. Today was no different.

----------------

I pulled my arm back and went for the easy punch to his face. I should have known better, he quickly dodged and grabbed my arm twisting it in a highly uncomfortable position. With my back towards him on my tippy toes he whispered

"You know better, any mistake can cost you your life" he gasped. We have been going at this for hours. I was out of breath and sweat was dripping down our foreheads. Taking a breath I evaluated my position, then quickly brought my head back and slammed my head into his nose. He released me with a grunt and I took the advantage and tackled him to the floor where I tried to grab him in a head lock, yet he flipped us over and pinned me to the floor, his face a mere inches away. He was so close it was hard to breathe correctly when I looked into his chocolate brown eyes that were filled with an unknown emotion.

My eyes traveled all the way to his mouth were they parted instantly and the temptation was so strong, yet he quickly rolled off of me and said

"You're dead, tomorrow try and stay alive" and walked away. I sighed loudly, it's been like this ever since we went to go visit his mother's grave. The tension in the air so thick, it was almost tangible. Yet he always ignored the heat, the fact that I really wanted to kiss him.

Rising myself I headed back to our camp to find him talking on the phone with someone, speaking in harsh tones in his first language. Rinsing myself with a wash cloth I tried listening, seeing if I can pick anything up. No luck there.

After saying some quick words he hung up the phone to look at me, Unease in his features telling me

Something was upsetting him.

"Who were you speaking to?" I asked nonchalantly while opening a can of spaghetti O's.

"Your father actually" he said, a hint or malice in his voice. The news turned my full attention to him, my lips perked in a frown. Me and my John still weren't close, he'll I doubt we will ever be.

But there was some type of mutual agreement between us that didn't involve the whole father daughter B.S, and I preferred it that way.

"What did he say" I asked curiously.

"Actually your mother called she wants to go back to high school. And your father wants me to enroll as well "he said with malice.

I laughed out loud at this, was he serious? What did my deluded father think of this time, that he can just go to school and pretend to be a senior, it was crazy.