Lmfao I'm a mess

A/N

Yes amigos I am back.
Probably all of you have given up on this and no one will read except my sister lol but it's 3am and I'm procrastinating sleep so here we go.
A few things:

1. I've changed the numbering cause I realised I accidentally skipped 9 numbers
2. I'm 3 years older now so wow let's see how much more CulTureD I will be

--------------------------------------------------------------

84. Scrub the person until the water turns brown :')

85. Give them a BLATAR (bland ATAR ranking)- their BLATAR will probably be low af because you're in an awkward silence with them... right?

86. Go on a huge rant about how your life is meaningless now that *insert awesome tv show name here such as Victorious, Glee, Friends* has ended. Cry and throw the box set at them. Make sure they bleed.

87. Pretend to call a pizza place, start the call talking in a calm and collected manner, but gradually build up to a full on temper tantrum, screaming "YOU INCOMPETENT SWINE!!!!" down the phone.

88. Ask them if they think collecting your urine for 3 months and putting in a cube could be considered art.

89. Ponder the meaningless of existence. Rage over how in a society where worth is defined by grades, popularity, status and income, you have not excelled in any of those areas.

90. Write a song together about how awkward the silence is. Make sure to throw a nice hook in, use at least three comparisons, and reference TWO of your ex-partners' penis sizes.

91. Show them the smuttiest fanfiction you can find on all of Tumblr. (I recommend the hat fic)

92. Twist the nipple while looking them dead in the eye. When they inevitably slap your hand off their nip, angrily yell "BALEGDAH!!!".

93. Pull on their velvety neck skin until it is long enough to touch the floor, then fold it into an origami swan.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed. I think you should vote and comment anyway even if you didn't enjoy. Next update that will be the end of this WOW will be in less than 3 years I promise (ish).