101 ways to end an awkward silence

• Dedicated to Friends T.V series

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING TEXT WILL NOT NECESSARILY MAKE THE AWKWARD SILENCE END. IT COULD MAKE THE SILENCE EVEN MORE AWKWARD AND THE ONLY PERSON YOU WILL HAVE TO BLAME IS, THAT'S RIGHT! YOU! SO GO READ IT!

1. Ask the person when they had their last orgasm.

2. Confess that you are gay.

3. Jump up and down, then point at a random person screaming, " Oh my gosh, look Michael Jackson is back!"

4. Exit the room saying that you have to change your period pad/ tampon even if you are a guy.

5. Take off all your clothes and yell, "STRIPTEASE!!!" at the top of your lungs.

6.  Yell, "Think fast!" then Kick the person's balls/boobs.

7. Lean over and sniff the person's butt.

8. If you have your iPod with you, play an inappropriate song such as: 'Jizz in my pants', 'Grow a pear', 'Do you wanna touch', 'My humps' ect.

9. Start picking the person's nose.

10. Shove your boobs/ dick in the person's face.

11. Whisper seductively in the person's ear, "I know you want me..."

12. Discreetly kick them on their jewels/ vag and constantly deny it until they blow a fit.

13. Pretend to sniff around and then yell, " Ew! You farted!!!"

14. Demand the person to change their will so that  all their possessions will go to you.

15. Take off your pants/ skirt/ dress and just simply say,"It was too warm."

16. In your best Darph Veda voice dramatically exclaim, " I am your father..." (Lol I don't care if I spelled his name incorrectly!)

17. Ask the person what it's like being gay.

18. Jump up and sing, "Oh what a feeling, Toyota!"

19. Stick your hand in your pants and ignore the person when they ask you about it.

20. Strike up a conversation about your underwear.

21. Take off your shoes and start hitting the person with it.

22. Look the person up and down before saying, " How you doin'?" in your best Joey voice. (Private message me if you don't know who Joey is.)

23.Grab the nearest object and pretend you are talking to your mum. ( Will NOT work if you pick up a phone/your mum)

AN: I will post the rest of the ways if people like it. It would mean the friggin world to me of people like this!! SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE A HEART, PLEASE VOTE, FAN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT!!!