Da next part where we get to the 50th way!

24. Shift your jeans around in an obvious manner and when the person asks you about it, say, " I've just got a stiffy!"

25. Pull out a roll of toilet paper and start wiping the person's face and repeatedly say, " I'm so sorry, it's just that your face has so much poo on it!"

26. Sigh loudly and when the person asks you about it, start crying and yell out, " It's- it's just so-so hard being a lesbian, you know?" ( Works even better if you are a guy.)

27. Pull your bra/ boxers out discreetly and then ask the person loudly why they asked you to take off your underwear in public.

28. Start screaming Justin Bieber's songs at the top of your lungs.

29. Smile mysteriously at the person and say, "The bear is coming, the- the bear is coming..."

30. Shriek and point at a non-existent mouse on the floor.

31. Ask them how their life is. When they reply, mutter, " That's what you think..."

32. Point at a gay-looking guy and scream, "Oh my gosh, Justin Bieber is here! We must get his autograph!"

33. Pull out a vomit bag with soup in it and throw it on the person.

34. Pull out some ninja stars and throw them at an angle so they just miss the person's head.

35. Blow on a whoopie cushion and ask the person to put it under someone's seat with you.

36. Claim that you pulled a butt muscle.

37. Mutter things like, "Damn constipation" and "Should never of had that burito..." under your breath.

38. Gulp loudly and then point behind the person with wide eyes, and say, "Here's finally here..."

39. If you have long hair, stick it under your armpit and scream, "OMG, I HAVE ARMPIT HAIR!!!"

40. Start rapping an Eminem song.

41. Flex your bicep and then kiss it.

AN: YAY!!! I'm so happy that I've almost done half of the ways! Please VOTE, FAN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT!

HAPPY HUMPING,

EVATRON!