Chapter 17 Beginning the Chunin Exams and Her Mission

Hey all, sorry I haven't updated, I hope I'll get back to updating more in the future.

Naruto's POV

"Morning people!! Today I got lost on the road of life."

"Yeah right!! Liar!!" Sakura and I yell together.

I glance around, "oh yeah, Kakashi-Sensei, where is Ai-sensei?"

Kakashi-Sensei looked a little tense, "she's on another mission... Anyway, back to what I was saying before, this is sudden, but we've nominated you guys for the Chunin selection exams."

"you think that makes up for-"

"Here are your applications," Kakashi-Sensei interrupts me.

I take one look at the paper, I jump and hug Kakashi-Sensei "Kakashi-Sensei!! I love you!!"

"Hey stop, let go of me," he says trying to push me off of him. His stance changes and he turns to us and says, "though, this is just a nomination. Whether or not to take the exam is up to each one of you. Those who wish to take it, should sign these papers and turn them into room 301 by 4 pm tomorrow." Then he leaves without another word. There is no way that I'll turn down an opportunity like this, if I become Chunin, it'll be the next step on the road to Hokage dattebayo!

Kiyoshi's POV

"Hey! Kotetsu! Izumo! I'm ready to leave the village, for my mission," I call to the lazy Konoha gate guards. "Wake up you lazy bakas!" The two lazy guards get up and Izumo leaves, presumably to head off to the bathroom.

"Alright, we're awake... Hey, Kiyoshi-chan, are you leaving the village without saying good bye to your 'Sempai'?" Kotetsu asked me with the most teasing expression.

"Good bye 'Sempai'," I said jokingly.

He frowned and said softly " I didn't mean me. I meant Kakashi-San."

My eyes turn downcast until I said softly "he said good bye last night, he wasn't very happy though..." Kotetsu-kun nodded and waited for Izumo to come back, so they could give me a proper Konaha mission send off.

Kotetsu-kun waves Izumo-kun over to us. "Hey, come on over here..."

I turn around and my eyes widen in surprise.

Kakashi's POV

Ai-chan's eyes widened. "Ano... Be careful," I muse.

She nodded and quietly said, "of course."

Naruto's POV

~4 pm the next day~

We walked into the building and a guy with thick eyebrows and a green got hit and pushed back. "Horrible," a quiet voice murmured.

"What did you say? Listen, this is our kindness. The chunin exam isn't easy... Even we have failed it 3 straight times. Those that take this exam and end up as shinobis, those that die during the exam, we've seen it all. And chunins often become captains of military terms. The failure of a mission, the death of a comrade... That is all the captain's responsibility, yet you kids think you can pass?" The older genin asked the girl with buns on her head. "We're just thinning out those that'll fail anyway, what's wrong with that?"

"I agree, but you will let me pass through and also this surroundings created with genjutsu. I'm going to the third floor," Sasuke said slyly.

"Ah, so you noticed," the other older genin said.

"Sakura, you must have noticed first, right?" He asked her. What's going on??

"Huh?" She asked confused.

"Your analytical ability and genjutsu know how is the most improved on the team."

"I noticed a while ago. Because this is the second floor," she announced.

"Yup," I joined in.

"Hmm... Not bad... But all you did was see through it," the older genin said before attacking Sasuke. As Sasuke was about to kick the other genin, that guy with the green jumpsuit and bowl cut stopped the kicks.

"Hey, what happened to the plan? You're the one that said we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves," that guy's teammate with long girly hair asked him.

"Hi... My name is Rock Lee. So yours is Sakura... Let's go out together!!! I'll protect you 'til I die," the weird guy said to Sakura with his teeth sparkling and his thumb in the air.

"No... Way... You're lame..." Sakura said shooting the guy down.

"Hey you... what's your name?" The guy with the girly hair asked. Damn it!!! Not Sasuke again!!!

"When you want to learn someone's name, you should give yours first."

"You're a rookie, right? How old are you?"

"I don't have to answer you."

"Naruto, Sasuke-kun!! Let's go," Sakura-chan called to us.

We walked for a while until green jumpsuit guy said "hey guy with the dark eyes."

"What is it?" Sasuke asked the weird guy.

"Will you fight me right here?"

Kakashi's POV

I watched Ai-chan walk off to her mission,I felt hollow inside, just why couldn't she have at least told me that was going to take the mission. I pulled out my book and began to read it.

Kiyoshi's POV

I jumped through the trees and I asked myself something, why does it have to be this way? I continued jumping through the trees until someone threw a kunai and hit my shoulder. Ghk, I have to find the other ninja throwing these kunai at me.

Hey guys, little poll of sorts, who should be attacking Kiyoshi Ai? Akatsuki or another random mission, if it's another random mission, suggest some ideas? I'm asking for a bit of help. The person's idea that I choose, if I choose one over the Akasuki, will be recognized with a dedication. I just need a bit of help to come up with this next part, I know how to finish her mission, I just want to know if it should be the Akatsuki or not.

Y'know what never mind, I figured it out, since you guys don't like commenting...

(°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

Just kidding I love you guys, I just guess you didn't like my 'contest'... (﹏╥)