Chapter 13 Team 7, Zabuza, and the Villagers vs Gatou and Gatou's Army

Hello, again! I love writing this story for you guys! Make sure to vote and or comment! I am sorry that my chapters haven't been as long as they should... T^T

~Kakashi's POV~

"Gatou, why're you here? And what's with all of these men,"Zabuza asks.

"Hehe the plan has changed... Well actually, I planned to do this from the beginning. Zabuza, I'm going to have you killed right here," Gatou laughs.

"What?"

"I never planned on paying you any money! Hiring a normal ninja from the village is expensive and they may betray me... So I get you Missing-Nins who are easy to take care of afterwords. I have the ninjas battle each other and once they're weakened I kill them off with numbers... It doesn't cost me anything. Good plan, don't you think? The only problem in the plan was you, Zabuza. The devil of the Hidden Mist? You're just a cute little baby devil!"

"We can easily kill you now," a ninja in the crowd yelled.

"Kakashi, I'm sorry. This fight is over now that I have no reason to fight you."

"Ah," I murmur knowingly.

"Huh," Naruto asks cluelessly.

"You're right," I agree.

"Oh yeah... I owe this one... You squeezed my arm until it broke, heh he's dead," Gatou kicks Haku's face.

"What're you doing!!? You bastard," Naruto screams.

"Hey! Look at their numbers, don't just jump in," I say yanking Naruto away from the fight.

"Say something!! Weren't you two friends," Naruto cries.

"Shut up, kid. Haku is already dead," Zabuza says.

"Don't you feel anything at all?!! Weren't you two always together?!"

"As I was used by Gatou, I used Haku. That's all it was. I've said it already... in the world of the shinobi there are only those who use and those who are used. We shinobi are simply tools... what I wanted was his blood, not him... I have no regrets."

"Hey... Do you really mean that?"

"Stop, Naruto," I try to stop him, but my efforts were futile. "We are not fighting him anymore. Plus..."

"Shut up!!! My enemy is still him!!!"

"Who is this annoying kid," Gatou asked annoyed.

"He really loved you!!" Naruto points to Haku. "Do you really feel nothing? Do you really... Really not feel anything? If I become as strong as you... Will I become like you?" Naruto's tears fall down his face. "He threw away his life for you!!! To die as a tool... That's just too sad..."

"Kid... You don't need to say anymore..." Zabuza responds with tears thickening his voice.

"Huh?"

"I'm glad I got to face you in the end. You might be right, kid... A shinobi is still a human... We may not be able to become emotionless tools. I've lost... kid, let me borrow you're kunai!"

"Yeah," Naruto said sympathetically while carelessly throwing his kunai to Zabuza.

Zabuza caught the kunai in his mouth. He runs at Gatou. "That's enough, kill them," Gatou yells.

"Sure thing! One badly injured ninja against these numbers? You think you can win," the ninjas ask.

Zabuza stabs Gatou. "Die already," someone says. Zabuza gets stabbed multiple times.

"If you want to go to the same place as your friend... then go..."

"Unfortunately... I don't plan on going to the same place as Haku..."

"Wha... What? You won't survive," Gatou puzzles.

"You and I together... Are going to hell!! Even the unremarkable devil of the Hidden Mist... Can die and become a real devil in hell... This will be fun!!! We'll have plenty of time to see if I'm a baby devil down in hell!!" Zabuza looks up and blood spills out of his mouth; he falls down.

"Don't look away..." I start. "The end of a man who lived a difficult life."

"Yeah..." Naruto trails.

"Naruto! He's alright! Sasuke-kun is alive," Sakura exclaims. Naruto tears up and laughs a little.

"I've been worried about you two, " I start, "but Sasuke is also alright... That's great." My thoughts immediately spring to Ai and I feel unbelievably guilty.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You guys are too at ease," the Rouge-Nin say. Both Naruto and I look over to the ninja with surprise.

~Ai's POV~

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You guys are too at ease," I hear the Rouge-Nin complain.

I look down towards the already healing wound and try to sit up. "Damn," I mumble very softly.

"Damn ninjas... You killed our meal ticket!! You guys are dead!! We're going to pillage this city and take anything of value," I heard the ninjas shout.

"Damn... This is bad," Kakashi mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

"Kakashi-Sensei, don't you have a special Jutsu to defeat them all," Naruto asks urgently.

"I can't... After Chidori, Summoning Jutsu, and Sharingan I used too much chakra," he replied.

"If you come any further onto our island, the citizens of this country will stop you with everything we've got," Inari shouts. Heh that boy might just be as brave as his dad was...

"Inari," Naruto shouts gladly.

"A hero shows up at the last second, right?"

I begin to stand and I see the shadow clones made by Naruto. I think I remember the hand signs for that one... I put my hands in position and make a few shadow clones; I make them move next to the crowd of villagers.

My vision goes blurry, but I clearly hear the terror stricken cries of the Missing-Nin; my consciousness slips and all I see is black.

Sorry, it took so long to update... Hopefully the next chapter will be out by saturday. Happy new year! I love you guys and see you guys later this week!