Chapter 8 Team Seven Gets It's Just Lunches

Hey, guys! I've been getting ready to write another chapter and here goes!

~Naruto's POV~

We were training very hard and Kakashi-Sensei calls out to us "alright, boys, time to take a break. Catch your breath."

I immediately plop down on the ground and think of something. Does Kakashi-Sensei like Ai-Sensei? He does seem to look at her a lot. "Naruto what are you thinking about, you look like you're concentrating really hard" Sasuke asks, he seemed to be worried for some reason. "The only reason I'm asking Baka is because you might've caught Ai-Sensei's fever" he said almost as if he had read my mind.

"No, you, teme(AN bastard), I didn't catch Ai-Sensei's fever! I am thinking about ramen" I lie loudly. Kakashi-Sensei looks over at me suspiciously.

"Alright, let's get back to training" Kakashi-Sensei called to us.

~Kakashi's POV~

What is that boy really thinking? Naruto answered Sasuke's question forcibly like he was lying. Well, it is time for them to continue training. I'll ask him later.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

Sakura and I sit watching the men do their work in awkward silence. "Hey, Sakura, maybe we should take Tazuna-San back for lunch. It looks to be about noon" I say trying not to be awkward and failing.

"Huh? Oh sure" she says almost as if she had never heard me talking.

"Tazuna-San... Let's go back for lunch" I call.

"Alright! Let's go" he exclaims. We start back to Tsunami-san's house. We make it there and when we open up the door Tsunami was doing the laundry, she didn't notice we were there for a little while.

"Oh hi, I haven't gotten around to making lunch yet! Could you wait for a while? I'm almost done" she says hurriedly.

I go up to her and whisper in her ear "don't worry, I'll make lunch."

"Are you sure" she asks softly.

"Yeah, I can handle it" I say louder and with a smile on my face. Tazuna and Sakura look at me with confusion plastered all over their faces.

"... Ok go ahead! I'll be in there in a few minutes" she says calmly with a smile on her face.

I walk into the kitchen, what will I make today? Maybe I should try making soba... I look around the kitchen and I find the supplies and I start to cook the ingredients. Tsunami comes in to the kitchen, "hey, Ai-San, do you need any help?"

"Could you make the buckwheat noodles? That'd be very helpful" I tell her busily.

"Ok!"

I turn back to what I was doing earlier, making the boys some lunch. Will they like their bentos? Well, I'll just have to find out. I finish making the lunches and I head off to find Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke. I wander around the woods until I found the clearing where I assumed they were training.

Naruto and Sasuke were running up the trees and Kakashi was reading an orange book with a red circular sign that means don't read. Kakashi looks up from his book, he quickly and clumsily puts his book away.

~Kakashi's POV~

I look up from my book and immediately notice Ai-chan standing there. I stuffed my book into my weapons pouch and I slowly made my way to her, "hey, Ai-chan, what brings you here?"

"Hi," she blushes "I just came to bring you guys lunch!"

"Thanks" I say scratching the back of my head and smiling while I accept the three bentos.