Chapter 9 Ai-Chan gets Herself into Trouble

Hey guys a new chapter! Love all of you guys! Thanks for reading and being great people! I just today realized just how fangirl I get when Ouran High School Host Club is on, I have been watching it here and there and going ballistic and laughing really hard while avoiding the not so great parts.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

I ran so fast that I almost missed the orange blob. I immediately stop and I head to the tree and yell "Naruto! Get down here, I have to talk to you!"

Naruto fell down a long distance, my eyes widened; I rushed and caught him. I set him down and Naruto took this opportunity to yell in my ear "Ai-Sensei! You broke my concentration!"

I winced and apologized "sorry, Naruto. I didn't mean to break your concentration. Anyway... I just came to tell you not to run away again and that we are worried about you."

Naruto looks at me with stars in his eyes and he has tears making their way down his face. "Really, Sensei?"

"Yeah kiddo" I said proudly. "Well, I better go back, before they worry about me." I start to leave until I realize that Naruto isn't following me "aren't you coming kiddo?"

"No, go on before me, Sensei," Naruto says wiping the tears off his face.

"Alright" I say leaving him to train. I turn back around finally remembering the real reason I went to find Naruto. A blush crept onto my face and I realized I had to face my my fears. I can't run away from my fears forever. I confidently walked back. No matter how scared I was, I wasn't going to let my feelings keep me from completing this mission.

I walk in to Tsunami's house and the scene I come across is very shocking Sasuke and Sakura are silently sitting together, the two of them were thinking of something, they didn't even notice my arrival. "Sasuke, Sakura, you two should go to bed." They looked shocked, Sasuke nodded and Sakura opened her mouth about to speak but, eventually she nodded with wide eyes. I search the living room for Kakashi and find him sleeping next to the window. He looked cold and sad. I made my way over to him with a blanket. I place the blanket on him and he smiles in his sleep. I head back to the room I had stayed in last night and I went to sleep.

I woke up early this morning and went downstairs.

~Kakashi's POV~

I woke up hours ago and I decided to wake up the genin. I sat up and realized I had a blanket wrapped around me. Why is there a blanket wrapped around me? I moved the blanket and stood up. I scratch my head and I yawn. I look around lazily until I notice Ai. "Ai, when'd you get back," I ask curiously.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

"Last night."

He looked at me disapprovingly. "Where'd you go Ai?"

"I'm sorry, Kakashi, I found Naruto. He'll come back when he feels that he's done training."

"We'll talk about that later, now could you answer a question for me? Why the hell did you go? The kids need us and so does our client Tazuna-San!"

I momentarily went a bit crazy and I yelled back "you know what, at least I came back! I should have just stayed out there with Naruto, he wouldn't yell at me!"

Kakashi looks at me wearily and sadly. "Maybe you should have stayed out there with Naruto!"

"Fine, maybe I will!" I run outside crying, it was still dark. I ran to where Naruto was while I was crying. I found the three trees that had kunai marks up and down the trunks (An. No, I am not talking about Trunks, Bohma (I don't know if I spelled her name right...) and Vageeta's son From Dragon Ball Z). "Naruto, you're here right? Hey, Naruto, could we talk" I sob.

Naruto jumps down and looks at me for a minute or two and then he bends over and he hugs me.

~Naruto's POV~

I ran up my tree and I made it up to the first branch, suddenly I heard Ai-Sensei say " Naruto, you're here right? Hey, Naruto, could we talk?"

I sit on the branch for a minute until I hear Ai-Sensei sobbing. I jump down the tree and stare at her for a while, she's crying the way I used to cry. I go up and hug Ai-Sensei. We sit there for a while, "hey, Sensei, why are you here?"

"I got yelled at by Kakashi..." I snicker at her. "Why're you laughing? It's not funny!"

"Sorry, it's just so funny!"

"What is?"

"You, Sensei and Kakashi-Sensei... You should just apologize to him. I've seen it work before."

"It really works?"

"Yeah," I grin.

"Alright, I'll try it... After today..."

"No! No! You should go now, Sensei! Besides, I need to continue training!"

"Alright, I'll go."

~Kakashi's POV~

Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't have been mean to her. Maybe she won't be coming back...

"Sensei, did you hear that Tazuna-San is going to go work on the bridge tomorrow" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, I heard..." I said sadly.

"Kakashi-Sempai... I'm sorry for running off yesterday... Could you forgive me" I heard Ai-chan say.

I turn around and see Ai-Chan "it's alright Ai-Chan. Could you forgive me too. I was wrong about what I said earlier..."

Now what's going to happen? Well, just wait for the next chapter... Love you guys. ◉‿◉ Sorry the chapter is so small... TT^TT Keep being awesome!