Chapter 11 Team 7, Zabuza, and Haku

Hey guys welcome to.... The twilight zone. Just kidding, this is the eleventh chapter of 'Finally Home'. ^_^ By the away for the first time in a while I will have a recap, so the recap will be in the beginning and will be italicized.

~Kakashi's POV~

Haku starts using one hand to make a Jutsu, with one hand? I've never seen that before... Sasuke jumps just before the Jutsu affects him.

"You're pretty slow... From now on... You will only be able to run from my attacks," Sasuke states cockily.

"Never get cocky, Sasuke," Ai mumbles sadly.

I almost turn to stare at her, but I decide not to. She must have been talking about her last two teams.

Sasuke goes to attack Haku, but Haku blocks the attack. Sasuke throws the kunai he was holding and it scratches Haku's mask impressive... Sasuke then proceeds to kick the shinobi. Snarky Sasuke says, "looks like I have the advantage in speed."

I then proceed to talk to both of our enemies. "I can't have you underestimating my team by calling them "brats". Sasuke is the Leaf Village's #1 rookie. Sakura is the brightest in the village," I say trying to make her feel better about being the weakest. "And the other one is... The show-off, most hyperactive, the #1 loudest ninja in the village."

Zabuza proceeds to laugh, then he says "Haku, do you realize? At this rate, we'll be driven back."

Then Haku says "yeah, we can't have that..."

Haku makes some hand signs, what Jutsu is this? Haku made a bunch of ice mirrors.

"Damn it" I exclaim.

Zabuza appears in front of me and he says "hey, your opponent is me! Against that Jutsu he's finished." This is going to take so much work and it's not going to end well.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

Sakura and I are on high alert. Sasuke is stuck in that Jutsu, Naruto is back at the house, and Kakashi is stuck fighting Zabuza, why am I stuck protecting Tazuna, even though Naruto isn't fighting he can at least train if he wakes up... Kakashi suddenly yells "Sasuke!"

"If you get by me, I'll kill those two."

"Hey, I'm still here" I yell, although they seem to be ignoring me.

"Damn" Kakashi yells

"Sasuke-kun" Sakura screams. "Tazuna-San... I'm sorry... I'm going to leave you for a moment."

"Yeah!! Go" Tazuna yells guiltily.

"Sasuke-kun!"

"Don't worry, Tazuna-San, I'll protect you" I tell him hoping he didn't forget me.

"Huh, oh yeah..."

Oh my goodness! I want to scream in frustration! Even the old man forgot about me! What hurts even more is when Kakashi forgot about me... Someone was bitten by the love bug! What?!? No... He and I are just friends! Yeah.. Sure 'friends'. Shut up! You don't understand anything! Yeah I do...

Sakura came back into her position in front of Tazuna. Suddenly Naruto poofs into the fight right next to the mirror Jutsu. Naruto shouts something out and Sakura yells "Naruto!"

Zabuza throws kunai at Naruto, however Haku counters them with his senbons. "Haku, what is this" Zabuza asks.

"Zabuza-San... These kids... Please let me fight them my way," Haku pleads almost.

"So you don't want me to interfere, Haku? You're as soft as always..."

I watched Naruto sneak into the dome. Most of us are dumbfounded by Naruto, especially Kakashi and me. I mean we are his Jonin ninja teachers...

I kept hearing Jutsus and talking between Naruto, Haku, and Sasuke. "For that kid to master a Jutsu like that." Zabuza laughs and Kakashi continues: "a kekkei genkai... A deep blood lineage... Superior genealogy... It's a Jutsu passed down by your ancestors. Yeah, you could compare it to my Sharingan. Even I couldn't copy it. It's impossible to defeat."

"Sasuke-kun!! Naruto!! Don't lose to this guy," Sakura yells.

"No, Sakura. Don't egg them on. Even if they somehow could defeat that technique, they cannot beat that boy."

"Hey! Don't underestimate the genin! Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have really improved in the past seven days" I yell to Kakashi.

"I wasn't putting the genin down, they just aren't quite ready to face this opponent yet..." he trails off. Zabuza laughs at us and spouts out about killing and what-not... Booooring... "Sorry but I'm going to end this instantly."

"Sharingan again? Is that the only thing you can do," Zabuza laughs.

Kakashi begins to pull up his mask until Zabuza runs up to Kakashi and stabs his kunai through Kakashi's hand. "You asked if it's all I can do, but you are afraid of the Sharingan... Zabuza..."

"A shinobi's supreme technique... Is not something that should be shown to the opponent over and over."

"You should feel honored. You're the only person to see it twice. And there won't be a third time."

"Even if you defeat me, you can't win against Haku... Ever since he was a little kid I taught him all kinds of fighting skills. Even facing the greatest adversity he has succeeded. Without a heart or fear of death. A fighting machine known as shinobi. And his Jutsu surpasses even mine. The terrifying ability of a kekkei genkai. I gained a high quality tool for myself. Unlike like the trash that follow you around."

"There's nothing as boring as a man's bragging... Let's get this started!!"

"Hold on for a second. I'll use your owns words and brag about one more thing. The last time you said this to me... I'll tell you this, the same Jutsu won't work twice on me. I have already seen through the trivial system of that eye" Zabuza said and kept going finishing by saying that he had Haku watch the fight.

Zabuza used a Jutsu and mist surrounded us. Sakura moves in front of Tazuna. I concentrate on my task, protecting Tazuna's flank. I hold my kunai up towards my face, but Zabuza swings his sword and my kunai is flung out of the way. Zabuza swings again and the sword is stabbed through my stomach.

~Kakashi's POV~

I heard Zabuza laughing, why is he laughing? I have a bad feeling about this. I run over to Ai, she's bleeding from her stomach. My stomach twists and I can feel tears forming in my eyes. Why is she always in situations like this? Why can't she ever be safe and not dying. This wouldn't have happened if I were protecting her and everyone else. This is my fault...

"Sempai..." Ai croaks. "Don't blame yourself..."

I love writing this fanfic and I am sooooo happy that everyone has been so great to me with this fanfic... Just a moment of gratitude. See you guys next week with my next chapter!