Chapter 1

"Here you go Kiann."

"Thank you, Kwang-Sun," I said, taking the small paper bag and the coffee cup from a rather small man behind the counter of my favourite café.

I walked over to a round table over by the window that looked out to the busy streets of South Korea.  I took my cinnomon roll out from the bag and began taking small bites from it as I admired the bright signs and perfect faces of all of the celebrities.  I plugged my earphones into my ears and pressed 'shuffle' on my iPhone.  The first song that came on was one of my absolute favourites: Fantastic Baby by Big Bang.  It had one of the best and most catchy beats and all of the singers' voices were so clear.  As I finished eating my cinnomon roll and some of my mocha-latte, I got up and began walking towards the door.

"Have a nice day, Kiann!" I heard Kwang-Sun's voice from behind me just before I was about to let myself out.

"See you tommorrow, Kwang-Sun!" I replied, giving a small wave before opening the door and walking out onto the street.

I continued walking towards the High-cut Magazine building.  The people who work there call it "headquarters", though, just for fun.  When my iPhone came to a song that I wasn't in the mood to listen to , I looked down to change it but when I looked back up, I accidentally ran into a very tall man who was wearing a hoodie which hung down over his face.  My mocha-latte spilt all over my ruffled red scarf, and a little bit on my flowery designer shirt.

"Oh my gosh!  I'm so sorry!" The man exclaimed.  He had a very low voice, and even though he was surprised his voice was still calm.

"Oh, it was just an accident.  It's only clothing.  It should just wash off." I replied, carefully taking off my scarf so that it didn't get any more latte all over me.

"No really, I wasn't looking where I was going," He practically pleaded.

I looked up at him for the first time.  Now that he wasn't looking down, I could see his face from under the colourful hoodie.  He had dark brown hair that swirled up into a hipster-looking mohawk and dark brown, nearly black eyes.  He looked just like-

"You're T.O.P.," I whispered loud enough for him to hear me over the crowd of people walking past us.

He stopped apologizing and stared down at me blankly.  "Yes," He answered shortly.

"I thought so.  I'm sorry to just go out and say that.  I understand that you would want to get out of all of the publicity,"  I continued to whisper.

"Fine really.  I just feel bad for spilling your coffee all over you," He said, pulling his hood a little more over his head.

"I'm fine!  Really!" I assured him. "You probably need to be somewhere."

"Can I make it up to you?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit as he spoke.

I laughed a little bit. "It was great being able to meet you even.  That should be enough."

"No.  Can I take you out to lunch or something," He asked me eagerly.

"I couldn't it's not that big of a deal.  And I'm a little bit behind on my work." I replied a little bit sad.  I would have loved going out to lunch with star, T.O.P..

He made a sad face.  "Well I'm very sorry about your scarf and shirt.  And I really wish I could make it up  you."

"I'll live," I replied.  I was about to say goodbye, and be on my way to work again, but T.O.P. interrupted my thoughts.

"I didn't catch your name."

"I'm Kiann Khamphouy." I replied.  I hadn't even noticed that we hadn't been properly introduced.

"And I'm Choi Seung Hyun.  It's been nice meeting you, Kiann Khamphouy." He reached out his hand for me to shake, and I took it.  He had a broad handshake, but it wasn't long before we both let go.  "I can tell that you have somewhere to be, and I won't hold you back any longer."

"Thanks.  It was fantastic meeting you, Seung Hyun.  Maybe I'll see you again."

"Maybe," He relpied before resuming to walk in the opposite direction as me.  And I continued in the direction of the headquarters.