Tags n' Stuffs (Its clever! Dont judge! Im looking at you, AnnKa...)

So. I was nominated by two lovely people to do a couple of different tags... One was an OTP tag and then I also was nominated for two 13 questions tags. For those of you that don't know what those are, they're pretty simple, and I have no doubt that you will catch on quickly. I believe in you. (The enthusiasm, though. XD) (And one of the rules for the 13 questions tag is that I add the rules, so, that's the picture at the top.  You're welcome...)

Anyways, so, first I was tagged by Pretzel_scientist to do the OTP tag, but I really didn't want to, so I've been holding it off for forever and a day... She really likes to torture me, I'm pretty sure. And then a couple of mornings ago I woke up to another tag brought to you by ParkHyoYoo , and I was really confused at first as to why she had tagged me, but then I saw what she had tagged me in, and I was pretty much just like: -_-....  And then I come home from school today, and find yet, another 13 questions tag for me to do.... My God, AnnKa, are you for real??? *flips table just for you* I still

But I will do both of them finally, and stop being such a slacker, because they're both just such fabulous people, and I love them both. So much. (Again with the enthusiasm. Kidding, I really do).

Anyways, so let's do this!

Brought to you by Pretzel_scientist :

1. Who is your OTP?

There are so many good ships out there, I'm torn! But... DaeHyun and YoungJae. DaeJae is life. Forever.

2. Boyxboy, girlxgirl or boyxgirl?

Haha, I think you should find out for yourself, and read my DaeJae FanFiction. *wink wink nudge nudge* (Self-advertising). I'm so kidding. Definitely boyxboy.

3. What is their ship name?

Haha, you're funny. If you don't know already, you should probably go back like one question, and look again....

4. What groups are they from?

Both are from BAP!!!! Woo!

5. Why do you like them?

I love them together because they're just so flipping fabulous together! Their personalities fit so well with one another, and DaeHyun is pretty much the only person on the face of the planet who could deal with YoungJae on his own for more than an hour! And they're so flipping adorable together, and I die every time they're together, and I'm pretty much dead already while typing all of this! *dies dies dies* I'm done.

6. Are either of them your bias?

Okay, so, as much as I love both of them, neither of them are my bias in the group. It's hard to beat my baby Zelo. *whispers* he's pretty freaking fabulous.
But DaeHyun is really close...  Bias ruiner...

7. When did you start shipping them?

Since the beginning of time.

8. Favourite moment of them together (photos, from interviews, variety shows, etc...)?

Hahahaha, everything. Kidding. If I had to chose only one moment, I would have to choose the moment in their music video, ONE SHOT, when YoungJae got shot, and DaeHyun and him switched glances, and I just... Ugh! *flips table* *dies*. Every time! It never ends!

9. Have you ever read a fan fictions about them?

Haha, you have no idea.