Chapter 39

:D

vote

comment

fann

i think i'm probably going to be finishing the book today by writing back to back chapters sooo lets see :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

“That’s everything” Liam’s butler nodded and turned around and left.

“WOW! I love your place!” I smiled sweetly.

“Thanks” He grinned nervously.

“I’m gonna check out your room” I winked and started to make a run for it.

“NO STOP!!” He shouted exactly the way I was hoping.

“Sorry you can’t catch me!” I laughed happily as I reached the only oblivious door on the first floor saying ‘Liam’s cave’

“LIAM’S CAVE?! LOL!” I shouted as I pushed the door open and Liam’s chest crashed me down.

“Oops sorry!” he cringed and picked me up but it didn’t matter, his room was like….. a Porn stars club.

“Liam.” I stared at the interiors.

“Yes I know” He sighed tensed.

“You have a plasma Tv , a huge bed with drink stands on all three sides of your bed, a strippers pole and lingerie all over.” My faced dulled down.

“That was the old me” He defensively spoke.

I started to walk ahead and a red transparent bra got caught in my heels. I bent down to take it and dangle in front of Liam. The red carpet set on the floor was barely visible with the mess in the room. The peach walls were stained a little and everything looked incredibly horrible.

He crookedly smiled and snapped it out of my hands and hid it behind his back. I approached the bathroom and opened it up to see a huge Jacuzzi inside it with the most modern equipment’s. There was a weird smell that lingered in there so I got out quickly and stood in between all the mess not knowing what to say.

“Liam I can’t belie—“

“Princess Alexandra Flem?” an annoyingly pitchy voice squeaked from the door.

Liam and I turned our burning eyes to the lady dressed very atrociously. She had a cheetah print top tightly hugging her very out of shape body with yellow jeans that burned in my pupils. She had matching heels to her stupid cheetah top and a feather dangling from her hair that was tied in an oversized bun. She also had glasses hanging on her nose and sharp blue eyes that pierced at me as she smiled.

“Yes?” I manage to regain my voice after I was probably blinded by her dressing sense.

“Hi, oops” she stumbled on the matching underwear to the bra I had held out before. “I’m Miss Vabanze, I’m the expert who makes Princesses into Queens in less than two days” she held out her hand to shake.

“Oh. Hello” I shook her hand. She suddenly pulled me into her arms and Liam stumbled at that sight. We need to reduce some of that arm fat too lady for the ball she poked me harshly with her long white nails as squeezed me with her huge arms.

“OW!” I shouted as she spun me out of her arms into Liam’s.

“And boy, you need to get your priorities straight. Your rooms not a bar anymore!!! VANKUSE!” she screamed.