Chapter 2

vote and comment as it alway helps me to keep going :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You don’t have to lose it every time you miss a shot.” Ned said while we were walking back to our golf cart.

“I’ve been bad at this since a year now Ned! When the hell am I going to finally hit the target?!” I asked looking away miserably.

“Alex you will do it soon don’t worry” he exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

“I. don’t. want. A. hug” I said pushing him away.

“But. I will give you. A . Hug.” He insisted and pulled me into his arms.

I struggled under his strength getting crumpled at how strong he could be at times and then kicked my feet when he started to lift me up from the ground.

“Not now Ned I want to be left alone.” I shouted moving profusely within his hold.

“You know can never win when I hold you right?” He sniffed under his breath and started to laugh at what a girl I was.

“Ned I’m sorry but you made me do this” I said giving him my final warning.

“What –

“OUCH!!!! YOU SON OF BITCH!” He shouted out when I kicked his crotch hard with my boots…

HE fell tearing to the ground and rolled around like a man asking for mercy.

“That’s what happens when you trouble a sweet innocent girl like me” I smiled and skipped off to the cart.

It took him a whole 10 minutes to get to his feet and place himself beside me.

“You shouldn’t have done that Alex. Dam it I got a date tonight after the ball!” He shouted out through his teeth still holding his hand in between his legs.

“Ohhhh… a date huh..  Fuck! BALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted out almost forgetting about tonight.

“Yeah don’t you remember?” He said turning behind to grab a bag of ice that was behind our seats.

Ned was always prepared with everything. It was a miracle how he could manage to get everything under order and have all the necessary things he needed around him.

“Yeah about that… do we have to attend?” I asked feeling a little nervous about tonight.

“Yes Alex you have too… they are going to talk to us about some rules… that have introduced just for the “youth” of the kingdom” Ned said while he placed the ice into his pants.

“Uhuh” I struggled as I started the golf cart slowly and speed it ahead toward my palace.

“Alex…” Ned called my name titling his head to the right and slowly spreading his lips into a cocky smile.

“WHAT” I asked looking ahead a bit confused at the moment.

“Are you scared Felicia will catch you without a date and you’ll be embarrassed as usual?”

“Ummmmmmmm. No” I answered short and sweetly bringing up a fake smile and ensuring him everything was fine.

Felicia was a BITCH! She always thought I was in-capable of ever having a boyfriend even though I did have a few hot guys on the way to puberty.

“I’ve been your best friend since 18 years now Alex… don’t expect me to believe you didn’t just fake that” he said raising his eyebrows and looking into my eyes.