Chapter 7

Well this chapter was a little tough to write as I wanted to show tow sides one of Liams and one of Alex's soo umm I hope I've tried to prove my point... if anythings not clear shoot your questions.

enjoy the chapter hope its funny I sure laughed a lot...

vote

comment

faann :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V of Liam

“Shit! Where are my jeans!” I growled looking at the mess in my room.

Bernard came running in and gave me my bottle of beer and helped me clear the bed to find my jeans.

“Master calm down! You have hundreds of them then which one is missing?” He asked swiftly going through the mess.

“There” I pointed out as Bernard picked up the washed jeans with a little tears here and there.

“But master these jeans are torn!” He exclaimed while he hand them over to me.

“No Bernard… that’s the style” I grinned removing my current jeans and putting the old ones on.

Bernard was my butler for 14 years now. Although I was 19 and I didn’t need a butler I still liked Bernard a lot.

I wasn’t a rebellious boy like most of the guys were back then in high school and stuff. I just became rebellious when I hit puberty bad and I just started to fall in love with the money more than real women I dated and slept with. Wherever the money was, there came my happiness I thought and then hit my head hard when I remembered now all those motto’s and dreams were over and I could just have a secret rich life with LIMITS.

Bernard scanned through the dump I had stuffed in and saw I need atleast 4 bags to carry to shift to this new apartment that luckily my father had comped.

“Master, why don’t I secretly set up your new outfits that might look classy as well as those which will help you fit into your kinda college crowd of Morgan High?” He suggested and my lips twisted into an evil smile hearing the idea of a new wardrobe and no packing.

“Excellent Bernard” I grinned and jumped up on the bed folding my arms behind my head and crossing my legs ahead of me and lying down over the mess.

“In an hour you can shift into your new apartment Master Liam and your car will arrive in an hour too which I’m sorry to say but you will have to drive on your own to the place” He said cringing that I would explode into a hysterical laughter.

“Hahaha that’s cool. Which car do I get this time? My Ferrari, Bugatti? Porsche?” I smiled brightly waiting for a pleasing reply.

“The silver Porsche” My mother answered dully as she stood at the doorway.

“Oh thanks mom!” I smiled getting up to hug her here dull posture.

“What’s wrong?” I asked when she didn’t hug me back and continued to stay cross armed leaning on my door.

“We are giving you a good car because we expect you to get better grades in a normal school and we expect you to study well whatever they teach and also make friends with a nice girl who isn’t a princess” She said looking into my eyes strictly.

“WHOAH I HAVE TO STUDY!” My eyes dropped to the floor thinking of where the hell was I being sent too?

“Yes. Normal kids study and not bribe their teacher for breaks. To be king you have to have the basic knowledge and mind that the people of your kingdom have. Please understand that son” She said creasing her eyebrows.