Chapter 20

Im so sorry i have busy with my kitten and stuff since he fell ill :( and I've been loaded with work so uploads are gonna be late:( sorry but here is one i took out time and did so enjoy :P

vote

comment

read:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s p.o.v

Feeling Alex up was totally worth the laugh. She wiggled and squirmed and banged her sexy legs restlessly on the floor and then I finally let her go.

She practically jumped out of my lap and quickly wrapped her robe around her body protectively and gave me a scornful look and walked off into her room.

I laughed my ass out while she stumbled on the stairs and cursed through her teeth and then like a typical teenager slammed the door shut.

“I’ll be picking you up at 8” I shouted out still grinning and then winked at Martha on my way out.

As soon as I entered my apartment I heard my door bell ring.

I walked out to the front door and when I opened it I couldn’t believe who was standing out.

“WHAT THE HELL LIAM! NO ONE LEAVES ME HANGING ON A DATE AND GIVES ME SOME SHITTY EXPLANATION ON THE PHONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!”

“Macy calm down!” I shouted tensed and caught the side of her arms and pulled her in the apartment making sure no one heard her especially Alex.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” she screamed.

“SHUT UP MACY!!! I don’t date bitches like you! I told you I was a player! I didn’t want to go out with you so I didn’t!!!!” I explained her angrily.

“OH God watching you get mad is such a turn on!” she sighed and jumped on my body pushing me down to the floor.

She pressed her breasts on my chest and dug her nails in my neck and pushed her wild lips down on mine.

She pushed her hips closer to mine and pressed them harshly and then licking my lips and sucking at the lower lip tightly.

I wrapped my hands around her face and kissed her back kissing her lips as hard as she kissed mine.

She pushed my shoulder so that I could give her a second to breathe and then kissed me again. She dragged her hands down from my chest to my waist to my balls and squeezed them hard.

I groaned in pleasure and then she started to undress herself.

“OH LIAM!” She screeched and was about to tear open my shirt.

“Hmm hmmm hmmmmmmmm” I kissed back but started to feel uncomfortable when her hands began to creep inside my clothes.

“Um…” I hesitated under the kiss and she stopped kissing and looked at me puzzled.

“What happened, my player?” she winked and licked her lips.

“I – I I gotta catch a flight in a few hours. Need to see my parent’s sweetheart. I really ain’t in the mood of sex especially just before I go meet my parents?” I lied weirdly…

“WHATT???” she asked wide eyed and groaned miserably.

“I’m sorry darling” I smiled and pushed her off me.

She really didn’t like that I rejected her once again and so when she got up she finally said the words I’ve been waiting to hear from her.

“I don’t ever want to see you again, not even in my restaurant” She raised her head and walked off.