Chapter 22

SURPISE :D

I worte 2 chapters back to back and it was fun lolzzz

okay see the picture out up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

very imp pic of the pool and alsoooooo hear the song its the one i heard and wrote the story :D

okaayyy enjoyy :E

vote

comment

read

:8

This is all for the pppl who waited almost 5 days for a upload :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s P.o.v

“City of love?” I laughed at the sound of it. “It’s the city of shopping” I pranced around.

Liam laughed as he saw me dance around at the airport.

“My parents are staying at the four seasons” He said smiling at me.

“Cool. Are we going to stay there too?”

“NO” He said surprising me.

“Then?” I asked curious.

“We are staying in our own villa. We are sharing one since the villa we have is a secluded place” He said rolling his eyes.

“WHY??!!” I asked thinking why did I have to share a home with Liam.

“My mother’s idea. She wants us to become close but if you can’t handle it we can shift to something else as I’m guessing you’re very rich?” He raised his eye brows.

“No no that’s alright” I cut him off and agreed to the villa.

“Alright” He said walking ahead near the private cars pick up section at the airport.

“I ordered a Ferrari. I like to drive in style.” He explained and when the usual red Ferrari drove up I jumped excited.

“What?” He said smiling weirdly.

“I like red” I popped my tongue out.

“Well excellent! wee” He said sarcastically, and I just ignored it and climbed in.

“WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” I went as he drove fast beating all the cars around us.

“Music?” I asked and he nodded.

We heard a lotta songs and then came across this one song by Demi Lovato called Everything you’re not and we laughed a lot at that song since we thought it was perfect for us.

We weren’t meant to be and we were everything we’re not for each other.

“Alright Alex listen” he said while he drove into a quiet forest.

“Yea?” I asked.

“We will freshen up and little and then we are gonna go for dinner with my parents and I hope you know how to behave and stuff?” He asked as if I didn’t. Opps. I had forgotten he didn’t know I was a princess.