Chapter 17

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have finally made the trailer for Royalty's rule's and i want you'll to see it since its soooooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!!!!!! just have a look my lovely's! is put up there --------------------------------------------------------------->

and i hope this chapter is good and something that you'll will enjoy reading hehe 

pleaseee see the trailer as it took me almost 19 hours to make it and also comment below...........

comment

fan annndd vote

love ya..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s P.O.V

“It’s Chilly” I shruddered holding my coat tight to my body.

“Yeah I guess so” he said not really bothering.

“What’s the palours name?” I asked wondering if I had maybe seen it while passing by.

“Macy’s Pizza Palour” He said sitcking his tounge out.

“Oh… That’s a funny name for a pizza palour.”

“It’s named after a princess. The princess of Celvia” he said looking at me.

“Oh…”  I whispered.

“Yeah… I slept with her and then she said she I should check out the palour” He said grinning widely.

“Yeah right. Why would a princess sleep with you?” I asked rolling my eyes.

“That’s cause I’m really really really rich and she was looking for a one night stand” He said squeezing his eyes cutely.

“SO.. You’ve slept with royalty huh?” I asked now looking away…

“Yeah… I have… and you?”

“I’m a virgin but I’ve had boyfriends…” I said trying not to be weird.

“Oh… so you have dated but you’re a virgin… interesting” He snorted and then suddenly walked to the extreme right of the pavement opening a red door with a dimly lit room inside.

“May I help you?” A waitress immdiately attended us and Liam spoke beofe I could

“Yes” he said pulling her arm tight and walking to the other side of the room.

Liam’s p.o.v

“I’m a friend of Macy’s, my name is Liam and that girl there doesn’t know I’m a prince so don’t mention it and also I need a table for two on the outdoors and mind this woman… we aren’t dating so don’t go complain to Macy or else she will kill me for standing her up tonight. Here’s a 500$ bill now shut your mouth and get me a table” I told waitress strictly as she winked at me and quickly walked over to Alex showing her the way to the table.

“I’m surprised you’re not curious why a princess would want to own a pizza parlour” I continued her conversation as I already knew she knew how princesses were but I wanted to test her.

“Oh… umm… well I never thought of that at all” she defended herself raising her shoulders and biting her lower lip.

“Too bad… I thought you would wana know all about how real princesses are” I teased and she held back the words she was about to say and followed the waitress.