Chapter 26: The End

Tessa was here and I caught her up with everything. I really enjoyed her company.

Soon enough Claude and I remembered that if we were going to stay on earth that we would need our things from hell. He allowed me to stay with Sebastian and nothing would stop me from him. Claude and Sebastian went to hell with me and as we walked by a butterfly flew past me and I followed it to find "REBA!!!!"

"Oh ______! Kitty! What a surprise!" Kitty and I run up to her and hug her

"Long time no see, and it's nice to see you kitty with out an injury" she says and we were a bit confused with that

"I still don't know how you two knows each other" Claude said

"She was the first demon I ever met." I say and he sighs

Once we got to the hell home. Everything was just the way I left it with a pan on the floor and a knife cause I though I needed a weapon.

"I haven't been here in ages" Claude says and looks around

"Oh poor you" I say

We gather the supplies we need and head back. As we were walking through hell devil dogs come to us  to me mostly "so what do we have here?"

"A little pussy and two tiny creatures wow!"

We just ignored them and walked past them. And as we were doing so, the devil dog demon decided it would be worth loosing his hand so fast as he grabbed my shoulder.

And ya let's just leave with saying. It did not turn out well.

We got back to the Phantomhive Manor and Claude left with Alois my parents went back to hell. And I was finally alone with Sebastian.

Standing in our room now I pulled down his tie and I kissed him while he kissed back. Only to be interrupted by..."BASSEYYYYYYYYT!!!!"

Thank you for reading my story this is the end! Vote and comment!!