Chapter 6

I sadly wake up remember what happened the day before..

But I feel so lonely without kitty I just hope she's doing fine.

"_____ are you awake?" I hear my brother on the other side of the door.

"Why do you care." I said

He just lets himself in..ugh

"Well today my master has a guest coming over and I can't have you making noise or wondering around so today you will stay here and is there anything you want me to bring for you before I take my leave?"he says
I just glare at him

"The truth...." I whisper

"What was that?" He asks knowing what I said

"Go die you bastard!"

"Now now little sister you should know I am your big brother and you shouldn't talk to your sibling in such language and might I add it's not very lady like at all."he smirks

"I trusted you...and wanted to follow in your footsteps because you told me our parents wanted us dead...........but ..you lied! Claude don't you understand how hard it is for me and now your separating me and my animal! If you loved me then you would listen to me!" I said standing up and glaring at him with red flaming eyes..

"I do love you ____ and that's why I'm doing this for you why don't you understand th-"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND! I don't! Tell me why you lied Claude tell me!!"

Then he shuts the door and walks near me..

"As I said before I lied to protect you I couldn't have my sister end up like a rotten demon! I needed you to stay a secret so no one will choose you as a mate I will not allow anyone to touch you do you understand now! I took you away from our parents because they were going to give you poison  and They wouldn't tell me why but all they said was 'it's important' and you were to young and if they did give you the poison  you would be dead! But I saved your life and took you far away from them! I promised myself that no one will hurt you not like our parents we're going to! And that cat is just bad for you I will teach you to survive without her and I lied so you didn't leave the house!" He says and I didn't want to believe him but i knew it was all true...

"B-but I don't want to live like this..." I say crying and I fell to the floor down on my knees..

"I didn't know when I would tell you the truth and I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day I just never thought I would see you here." He said

"But I can't believe you...I-i" I just cried and cried

"Just rest for now you will need it.." he said and left and he locked the door.

I got up and sat on the bed..
And looked in the mirror crying an ocean of tears....

"I can't believe him.....I can't believe him.....I can't believe him.....I cant believe him.....I can.....believe him."I lay down

"Kitty I'm sorry~~" I say and fall asleep wishing once again that I won't wake up...

Kitty's pov.......

"What the hell am I going to do I'm just a cat! And ___ needs me LET ME OUT!!" I say but obviously the only thing coming out of my mouth for others is "meow meow meow"

"Shut it you rat!" The woman says as she continues to chop more carrots..

I was in the kitchen...my weakness(foooooood)

Then I hear footsteps coming and I look to see the fucker himself

"Hannah come with me" Claude said and she and him left me alone finally...