Chapter 13

Claude's pov....

'I can't write the letter to them they probably hate me ugh! But ____ would want that..'

I started to write a note to send to my parents.... once I finished I summoned a messager and he took it the underworld...

I went over to my masters chambers and knocked on the door

"Come in" he said

I walk in " good morning highness your schedule is clear for the day" I tell him

"Alrighty then! Get the carriage Claude we're going to the Phantomhive I do think Ciel missed me!!!" He yells happily...to happy

I get the carriage ready and we take our leave.

Once we get to the Phantomhives manor Sebastian let us in and my master went to annoying Ciel.

"There's still no sign of kitty I even sent River to find anything" he tells me..

"Sebastian!" We hear his master yell and we both enter the study seeing my master playing chess with Ciel. "Bring us some tea!" He says

I could careless for his soul now I just need my sister with me... I walk out to the front garden and stare blindingly into the sky...

I then saw light coming from the woods....

I went to check it out and I'm glad I did because is was _____

"______! I found you! Sebastian come here!" I yell out then I look at her eyes she was trying to say something..

Then on her hand a red stone shined and she started to attack me... Sebastian came running

"Don't hurt her!" I yell to him and he nods

Then she gains her ability to talk again and yells to us " STAY AWAY FROM ME I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU PLEASE!!!!" I was so confused then we over hear "lock him up and then we will take our leave!" Then her eyes glew a shade of red and the stone on her arm did as well and she transformed into a cat and human form creature..

"__-______? What are you doing?" I ask her tears started to stream down her face but she continued to attack me

"_______! Stop this isn't you!" Sebastian yells

But she doesn't listen to me she continued to fight "I don't want to hurt you!" I tell her

"CLAUDE! SEBASTIAN!" We look over to our masters wide eyed as they see _____. Fighting.

"She's back?"

"No she isn't go back into the manor until it's safe." Sebastian says... then I turn to look at my master then _____ grabs both of my hands and ties them up and she also did my legs and neck....

"I-I'm s-s-sorry...." she lets out but then her eyes glow again  and she pulls harder and puts me in a carriage with another man I look over but there was not Sebastian?

"Michaelis where are you?" I say

"Ahahah dont need to worry about him he will be taken care of as well..." the man says  then ____ sits next to him.