{Chapter VIII} | What The Hell

A/N

Hey! I hope youg guys enjoy the chapter and I'm sorry for the late update. This is my last quater for the year and all of my teachers are making us do all of these group projects so i've been busy. But atleast this update, as well as the others, are only/were a day late and not a whole week omfg

QOTD: Current male and female celebrity crush?

Jesus Christ, i think mine for the moment is Theo James and Iggy Azalea! Like wtf how dare Theo James be so hot! Life isn't fair and i want Iggy's body! She has all the curves in all the right places omfg

haha

love, katie xx

With every stride she takes down the hallway, her feet slam against the white linoleum flooring in perfect sync. She hears heavy footsteps, and the sound of sneakers screeching against the ground behind her and she quickens up her pace, having faint breezes fan over her face.

“London, stop!” Harry shouts after her.

At the mention of her name, Brooke peers over her shoulder and then turns around, with a set of raised brows. Her lips parts open slightly as she takes in the scene before her. London running at her. Zayn and Harry running after London.

By the time Brooke processes everything, it’s too late.

London exerts so much force into the shove that it knocks the wind out of her. Losing her balance, her back slams onto the floor seconds before her head smashes against it. All she can do is scream at the top of her lungs as vision goes obscure. The shout echoes throughout the desolate hall and gains the attention of various ears. Classroom doors bang open and students bombard the hallway, before swarming around them.

Planting both of her feet on the side of Brooke, London delivers the first blow. It hits her square in the jaw. Brooke’s face twists to the side and her face contorts in pain. She lays there helpless on the floor as London punches her in the face over and over again rapidly. Her head, wrenching from side to side, makes her become lightheaded. Her eyes start to water. She throws a sloppy hit and London dodges it before striking her in the mouth.

Her teeth clash together and she bites down on her tongue harshly, emitting a cry of pain to escape her lips. The saltiness and metallic taste of blood floods inside of her mouth, making her nearly gag. A spew of blood trickles from the corner of her mouth and she does the only thing that could stop London’s fist from colliding with her face.

She brushes the nausea feeling aside and spits in London’s face.

It splatters over her face and London stops abruptly, scrunching her face up in disgust in the process. Lifting her shirt up she wipes her face off and narrows her eyes at Brooke when she’s done.

“Bitc—” Brooke doesn’t even get the chance to let the word escape from her lips before she feels an excruciating pain in her right cheek.

Lori watches in horror and the sight of Brooke’s bloodied face makes her stomach churn. She shakes her head from left to right. This isn’t a fair fight. Her fingernails dig into the palms of her hands and when she starts to walk off, Natalie yanks her back.

“What the hell are you doing?” Natalie asks.

“What do you think?” Lori asks incredulously. She tries break free of the grasp. “I’m going to help her!”

“No, you’re not!”

“Yes I am!” Lori says. “She’s our friend, Natalie! Are we supposed to just sit back and watch her get the shit beaten out of her?”