Author's Note

hi guys! this is one of katie's friends coming to give you a little update on her behalf. she has had very good reasons for being mia for the past couple of months. those of you who have so kindly been concerned deserve an explanation. katie has been having a really hard time dealing with personal issues, including coping with her depression and her mom's finanicial situations. on top of that, she’s in her junior year of high school and school has become very stressful and overwhelming because of all the state/AP exams and other things she has to prepare for. and because she’s had to deal with these things, she’s been unable to update her stories. trust me, I’ve been friends with katie for a long time and she wanted to let you guys know that she wouldn’t purposely isolate herself from the internet, including wattpad/ig/twitter/kik unless something was really wrong. she would also like to say that she’s really sorry and she feels terrible for leaving you guys hanging and she is currently trying to get herself together in order to write some updates for you guys.

katie has one final thing to ask! since she will be taking a break from bmg2 for the time being, she wanted to know if you guys would be interested in her writing one shots so you’ll have some of her writing to read while bmg2 is paused? she feels that it's the least she can do for being away for so long. if you are interested, she’ll slowly take requests, maybe around 20. just send in a brief description of what you want it to be about (for example: the girl’s name, her appearance, and who the 1d guy will be, please no 5sos or any other guys) please post your one-shot ideas on her message board so everything doesn’t get lost in the comments for the time being; another book will be made soon so that she'll be able to post them there and stuff.

please be a little more patient and maybe leave some words of encouragement for her to come back to? if you have any real/important questions or concerns, feel free to message me at my account: @talkhouse and I’ll try my best to answer until katie is back! with any luck, her hiatus will be over soon; I might be back to leave more updates if she needs me to, but until then, goodbye! 

from karoll