Keeping An Eye On The Prisoner

In Your PoV:"You will have to stay with Pierce tomorrow, we all have to scout the area except for Brains and Wheelie obviously."

"What that's the guy's name? Pierce?"

"Well his full name is Donald Pierce, he had his company card when we searched him."

Sighing I nodded in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humming in response, at least I'll have my tiger I thought. As if Peter could read my thoughts, "Soooooo, what are you going to name that tiger?" He asked munching on a twinkie.

"Shiva!!" I answered excitedly.

"Like, from The Walking Dead? You watch the Walking Dead?" He asked both excitedly and confused.

"NOoo.. I just saw a gif about it on Tumblr and I thought that was the cutest name for a tiger!" I gave in.

"Okay then, he said confusedly, well, Imma go eat some more twinkies!" He said happily.

I strolled back to the cage and spent more time with Shiva

I strolled back to the cage and spent more time with Shiva. We bonded quite quickly. As the day went by, I was able to sit in the cage with her. She was laying on the ground in the far corner of the cage, not completely trusting me for the moment. Yet, she didn't show any signs of aggression, she was more observant than the previous times I was with her, although, I was never alone in her presence before.

It was getting late and I decided to go back inside, still making sure she had enough to eat and drink.

--------------------------------------------Time skip--------------------------------------------

The next morning...

Your PoV

"Ok, so you know where the food is if you need anything ask Brains or Wheelie. If you need protection the Dinobots will be around. Don't forget to feed the baby Dinobots and Laura---"

"Ok ok don't worry I know!" I reassured Cade's frantic actions. "I can take care of myself!"

"Yeah I know but--"

"Shhh!!" I said putting my finger in front of his face. "Don't get emotional it's only a week!" I stated.

"Yeah, you're right," he said giving in.

"Aren't I always?" I asked sarcastically.

Watching them packing up, Laura by my side, I put my arm around her shoulders

"Are you ok sweetie?" I asked concerned. She only nodded in response.

"Do you want to play with the baby Dinobots?" I asked

She nodded eagerly this time. "Ok go ahead" I chuckled, looking at her pace towards the caravan.

Walking towards the common area I picked up a magazine on the way, plopping on a couch opposite the chair Donald was tied up on.