On The Radar

In Donald's PoV: "Good, there are also two other mutes that know 'bout the Wolverine, be on your guard!"

"Yes Boss!"

"I'm on ma way" I stated then turned my device off. Starting the engine, I drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A night later...

Logan PoV

That blonde fucker is still after us. How did I get persuaded by Charles to stay with this family for a night? 

Walking back to the house with Mr. Munson, I listened to him complaining about the water systems around here and how the people who came to threaten us were farmers from a new farming firm that was trying to take over his land.

Whilst he went inside, I grabbed something from the truck and started ending to the front door. Then, I heard screaming. I ran in as fast as I could. The bodies of Mr. and Mrs Munson were lying on the floor, motionless. Looking towards the stairs, I saw a man carrying Laura by cuffs. He walked towards me. Once he stepped into the light, I recognised the man. It was ...me.

3rd Person PoV

3rd Person PoV

Back in the truck...

Xander Rice grinned seeing the look of confusion and fear in Logan's eyes through the camera of X-24. His new weapon was working according to plan. Watching the screen, Donald and Rice inspected the scene unfold before them. Until a squawking noise, the flapping of wings and a loud thump could be heard sequencially. It's silhouette appeared to have wings, a tail and a beak.

 It's silhouette appeared to have wings, a tail and a beak

"What the fuck is that?!" Donald spat.

It then flew away. Suddenly, a loud bang echoed through the speakers of the truck. Quickly turning back to the screen, Rice and Pierce saw a flash of red. 

"Get in the car NOW!" the figure said.

It's the girl from the supermarket, Donald thought. She started fighting X-24. Using her mystical energy, she fought with ferocious strength and fast reflexes, putting herself at an advantage to the beast in front of her.